What's new
What's new

Viper Plasma

OKKW

Plastic
Hi all!!!
Does anybody knows what happened to the company who build the Viper Plasma CNC? I've tried to contact them through phone, e-mail and even a service ticket and it has been a while that I don’t know from them. Please help me on this since I really need to contact them.

Thanks!!!:D

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to add my 2 cents on Viper Plasma..

I purchased a CNC table from Viper back in March 2014, and up until the purchase, I had zero issues contacting them. Now my order is about 8-9 weeks past due and all of the phone numbers have been shut off and the web site is down. on May 1st I did receive an email from "Lisa", of course after emailing and calling 20 times a day. I did receive the Hypertherm and 3 rails, so I will be building the table myself (if anyone can recommend a good servo/driver/controller package) I looked up the registered address and the ship from address on the shipping boxes and all of their addresses were private residences, and after calling the county where they are/were located, I know that their business license expired in April 2014. That means that they knew they were going to shut down and still took my money (Theft). There was a complaint filed with the BBB this month for lack of product received.

I was laid off in March, and took my severance to start my own business. The Viper table was all I could afford.. Now I have no money and no product. Oh well.. a huge life lesson has been learned..

The email from Viper Plasma read: (Of course the web site has been taken down completely, after I received this email)

Hi Matthew,

First, apologies for the late reply. Our website is being redesigned and moved by a local company here and they are going really slow. Our email has not been checked liked it should be due to this. Your order is in process and we are waiting on some of the parts that make up the electronics package. They have been held in customs and I do see they are moving this week. This means by next week we should have them here to finish up your order. I would expect full shipment by the end of next weekand at the latest early that following week. Again, apologies for the lack in response, but rest assure you order will be complete and sent as so. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am having the server emails forwarded to me until we can get our email back up and running correctly.

Lisa

Customer Support
Viper Plasma CNC Systems
Mid Atlantic Machinery Division
[email protected]

They close i try call them, email and nothings

I sent by paypal the money to order a new plasma table and they disappear..

Back