What's new
What's new

You guys need to look at this website

hats off to this guy, a true machine with a welder!

it is so nice to see folks at the top of their craft in this country, leaves you with a feeling of hope after all.

bob g

That's a neat link; thanks for sharing!

Nice welds indeed but did anyone else happen to click on the "My other pages" link at the bottom of the site?
Just when you thought you've seen it all,,somebody please explain to me.What in the heck is that!

TruPo,
I don't know what is in poorer taste, that unexpected, vulgar picture or your desire to entice people to look at it.
David & Wild West:

First of all,I just asked if anyone else had bothered to click on that link,I didn't post a topic titled "You have to see this website" nor did I create a straight link to the page.

Secondly, When you think about it,,I'm just a victim of circumstance myself.It was Big Whitey (how appropiate is that) that lured me to that website to begin with.

And last but not least you can't tell me that you didn't show your wife or some guy at work that same photo.

But at least you guys now know what the guy is really advertising,and it isn't his nice looking welds!

Guys,
I posted this page so that the people on this board could see some very nice welds.
I don't know what this other page links to, but whatever it goes to, that was NOT my original intention.

Yes, I just went and clicked the link...YUCK!
When I originally posted this, the link went to his pages on import car tuning, and cylinder head work.
Methinks that someone has tampered with his pages.
Again, my original intent was just to show some fantastic welds.

Those TIG welds looked great but curiosity got the best of me and I looked at his other site. I figured "It couldn't be that bad" I didn't know that one of those could do that, eww. I am going to forward that link to my supervisor HAHA!

goatse is an Internet legend, of sorts. That image was set up by a site to discourage external links - if you don't enter the site properly you get directed to that.

Since the fellow has that off of his site where he's trying to solicit work, I suspect that someone has hacked his site and he's not aware of it. It seeems like he's gone to too much effort to show off his welding skill to then sabotage himself.

On second thought, the goatse page does have a link to the rest of his fabrication pages, so maybe he's just a nutter.

cheers,
Michael

Thanks for the compliment, guys. I used to post here a little bit, but have been pretty busy.

There are just a couple automated machine welds shown on the webpage. They are the stainless tube welds near the bottom. I have text in there saying they are done by a machine that I did the programming on.

As for the nasty pic... I had forgotten that my welding page had a link to that other page. What happened: A guy had copied an intake manifold design that I made. He then put an ad on ebay to sell his, but linked to my webpage for details and info on it. He never said anything to me about it, asked consent or anything, so I guess you could say that I changed it as either a really cruel or really funny joke.

I don't think he ever noticed it, and I believe the auction is probably over now.
Search ebay for "engloid" and you will find it if it's still there.

I will try and remember to change it so that my welding page doesn't link to that one...since that is on an old web host that I no longer use anyway.

Engloid,
Hope you received my email regarding this. You may want to check your profile over at Hobart as people might get the impression that is your current webhost.

Back