What's new
What's new

your insight needed

hollypop

Plastic
***I am not selling anything***
Hello, I work in marketing for a laser cutting tech solution and currently conducting market research.
Would anyone be interested in completing a 5 minute questionnaire on their preferences around a laser cutting drawing/quoting solution? Its basically multiple choice and will take no longer than 5 minutes - I promise. This will help us refine our products which we plan on launching in a few months time.
If you share your feedback you will have the option to be kept in the loop with all developments moving forward by invitation into our user testing club which gives you access to our tools, provided you give feedback. Please message me if interested. Thank you

***I am not selling anything***
Hello, I work in marketing for a laser cutting tech solution and currently conducting market research.
Would anyone be interested in completing a 5 minute questionnaire on their preferences around a laser cutting drawing/quoting solution? Its basically multiple choice and will take no longer than 5 minutes - I promise. This will help us refine our products which we plan on launching in a few months time.
If you share your feedback you will have the option to be kept in the loop with all developments moving forward by invitation into our user testing club which gives you access to our tools, provided you give feedback. Please message me if interested. Thank you

You still don't understand that you ARE selling/spamming.

The mere fact that you didn't take qty (5) minutes to read this sticky on posting rules
is dis-respectful to the community here.

Topic titles need to inform what your topic is actually about

But seeing how you continue to "saturation spam" here, means you don't read much.

Please go away, far, far away.
BUT, before you doo, please reveal the name of this company you earn a living from....

"in before the lock"

Hello again Digger Doug, I can see you have plenty of time on your hands :)Do you work in a job or are you a fulltime monitor of this forum? Either way, always lovely to hear from you - keep smiling :)

Hello again Digger Doug, I can see you have plenty of time on your hands :)Do you work in a job or are you a fulltime monitor of this forum? Either way, always lovely to hear from you - keep smiling :)

You won't get very far here be disrespectful, especially to a guy like Doug. If you want to see how to do it correctly look at how guys like Frank Mari of Maritool or Orange Vise interacts with the community. If you want to be a member of the club you need to a.) read the rules and b.) contribute to others before asking them to contribute to you.

As an aside, hiding who you work for seems very shady. I'm sure you've got your reasons but you are the one that wants something here. Would you give personal information or try to aid "Mystery Inc"?

Back