10" tilting rotary table--desperately need one

I just got mey Travers sale catalog today
and they have a Phase II tilting 10 and 12"
tables on sale. The 10" was $859

Nice people to deal with.
1-800-221-0270

Randy

Rick --

There are a couple of US-based rotary table makers that can match the quality of the brands you name -- Moore, M&M Precision, International Machine Tool, A G Davis / AA Gage, and Roto-Technology come to mind -- and Germany's Eimeldingen does build some of their tables in Indianapolis, but you're going to be looking for a long time if you want a more precise table than those imports you name.

Ok, I'm pulling your leg a bit here . . . but the U S builders I mentioned all built very high quality rotary tables that might suit you perfectly.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the Imperial-brand tables were built in Germany by Eimeldingen and imported into the U S by International Machine Tool. After these company disolved their marketing arrangement, IMT began to manufacture their own tables and Eimeldingen began to do their own U S marketing.

John

Rick, I have an International Machine & Tool Corp. Tilting Rotary Table. Its a 16" dia. Was used by MIT in an instrumentation lab for telescope or laser calibration? it looks like the tiltmaster III on website www.imtsystems.com/precision.htm Call me at 978-815-3213 if you want more info. or pictures of it. It was made in Germany.I'm asking $3200 or make offer. Martin

Hi secetal,

I am eagerly looking for more info on this it rotary table do,you have any document that you can forward please ?

Back