What's new
What's new

Another happy T-Shirt owner

Excitable Boy

Hot Rolled
I paypaled Don some cash over the weekend, and Surprise! Got a nice package with a coupl ePractical MAchinist Forum T-shirts inside. They're great and will likely raise as many questions from people as when I wear my Blade Forums t-shirts. These are great. For many years I would get free promo t-shirts from various vendors in my business, but that seems to have stopped for the last several years. I have a hard time spending a $20.00 bill so that I can advertise Nike or some other brand name (what's a Stussy anyway?), so finding a couple websites that I can support that help broaden my knowledge of my favorite hobbies is the perfect thing for me. I'm also glad I got in on the pocketless version as I hate pockets on ym t-shirts.

Thanks for the great forum Don, and the prompt service on the shirts.

John

Mine came in today, not sure how I ended up and paid for (2)? No biggie, thank you.

Attachments

• 20180815_195554.jpg
    20180815_195554.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20180815_195609.jpg
    20180815_195609.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 100
Great Quality! I just bought one for my son. He starts CNC classes next week at our local technical college while finishing high school. Over the last year I have picked up a bunch of mfg T-Shirts and he loves wearing them.

Back