What's new
What's new

Electro Mechano Floor Model Variable Speed Drill Press

AndyF

Stainless
Anyone have any experience with this brand? I'm not familiar with them, but one is for sale near me. I didn't find much on them through google which prompted the post here.

I have a Electro Mechano, Floor Model, Variable Speed, Drill Press, Model# 601J. One of the best DP's made in it's time. When I got mine several years back I tore it down and replaced all the bearings, bushings, and VS belt and have no problems with it.

Well I bought the drillpress and am now in search of a manual, or at a minimum, an exploded diagram of the variable speed head and back gears and information on the oil used for the back gears.

Anyone have a manual or a suggestion on where to get one at a reasonable price?

Have you tried Electro Mechano?

242 E. Erie St, Milwuakee, WI, 54202
414-272-4050

They made my Rusnok mill in 2002, and were quite helpful at the time.

Electro Mechano reigns supreme in the drill press world, treat that thing like its a piece of gold, and never let anything made in China or India come in contact with it, it could catch a bad virus.

Paul T.

All- I am a new memeber and I am looking for the operators manual and parts breakdown of the Electro-Mechano 601J drill press. The company is now defunct and is unreachable. Does anyone have what I am looking for. Much thx!

Back