What's new
What's new

looking for a manual for a Grizzly 12 x 37 lathe

aldesigns

Plastic
Hi all

I have just purchased an old grizzly back gear 12 X 37 gap bed lathe and of course no Manual to go with. I contacted Grizzly directly and they said they have a manual for the G9249 that they could sell to me for 12.50. I thought great!!! then when I went to order it they informed me that they can't sell it me because I in Canada. So does anyone out there have this lathe and possible the manual for it? Or does anyone know where I could find it on the net? The guy who owned the machine before has made some goof mods to it and I was hoping to see what the parts are suppose to look like and how they should go together.

thanks

Go to grizzly's web site, if they have a manuel, and the lathe G9249 is still for sale, you can d/l the manuel in PDF right off of the site
Jim

Well I checked before hitting the button, data sheet is there, no manual,
sorry

When I was considering purchasing a mill from Grizzly, some of their manuals are linked from their website and some aren't. I requested a copy of a manual that wasn't linked and they e-mailed it to me no questions asked. I'd try that route and see what happens.

If it helps, I would be more than glad to order the manuel and forward it on to you. Send me either an email or a PM and we will work out the details. Respect

Hey I didn't expect such a quick response.............I am surprised in a good way. There seem to be hope for me yet. I have an old grizzly lathe model DF-1237G and the nearest thing I could find to it was the new 9249. But looks like CharlesM has the same machine. I will upload some pics if I can figure out how.

Thanks to all for your help

I might be able to help.

Hi all

I have just purchased an old grizzly back gear 12 X 37 gap bed lathe and of course no Manual to go with. I contacted Grizzly directly and they said they have a manual for the G9249 that they could sell to me for 12.50. I thought great!!! then when I went to order it they informed me that they can't sell it me because I in Canada. So does anyone out there have this lathe and possible the manual for it? Or does anyone know where I could find it on the net? The guy who owned the machine before has made some goof mods to it and I was hoping to see what the parts are suppose to look like and how they should go together.

thanks

I have a Grizzly Lathe Model 1237G (12"Swing X 37"Centers)and have the manual and will sell parts. Mine is assembled and was running so I can send photos if that would help.

Back