Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: machinist story

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

because they were just the thing that Jack was seeking for his bloody mill drills. A deal was quickly made, and Jack slipped quietly away with his newfangled R8 scalpels.

Meanwhile, in another part of town, the lovely Carla has finally gotten so annoyed with the el cheapo Harbour Freak 3 in 1 ****e metal mashine that had been sent to her by mistake that she loaded it and her 14 ton shaper onto the flat deck and hauled it to the harbour, where a special rigging soon had the shaper flinging the 3 in 1 machine into the drink. She didn't notice at first, but at second glance- yeah, that's Hoffman's truck over there. I shyure hope he's not trolling the depths where I sent that dreadful casht iron to meet it's maker (she's thinking) (and yeash, sheesh bin drinkin' a tad too) . Anyway, with no way of knowing otherwise, she made her way back to the flat deck and hauled the shaper back home. Just as she rounds the last corner before her driveway, she spots Jack with a mill drill on a shopping cart, and an armload of special milling cutters.

Now she never did like Jack, so being in a somewhat reckless frame of mind at this time, she guns the engine. The shaper starts to lean to one side, over it goes, there's Jack with a horrified look on his face- well --- there's Jack with no face left. The shaper had, well, turned him into a --shape. Laugthing hysterically by this time, Carla gunned the engine again and just barely made the end of her driveway. I'm goin out tonite (she's thinkin) and I'm gonna--

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kill. Kill! KILL!!!

At that point, Carla decided to become a copycat MDK murderer. She drove down to the local Harbor Freight outlet. Because the store was closed, she had to cut through the steel door, using a Dremel tool. It took a while, but she finally was able to break in and steal several crates of the highly coveted mill drills.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And then suddenly, all of the machinists were gone. Not one has been heard from in days. What began as a machinist's story seems to have ended in a mysterious vanishing act! One would suppose that they all sort of simultaneously put aside their enthusiasm for story telling and went back to somewhat more productive passtimes, but who knows? When it's too guiet, that's usually a sign of something brewing in the background.

We'll just have to wait and see if there's going to be a sequel.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes, I know this is an old one........but I haven't laughed this hard for ages.

Even the well-respected members participated....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

and just WHO are we considering well respected....if they joined this conga line?---but you are right!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

RJ for one I miss him

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pat pounden View Post
    and just WHO are we considering well respected....if they joined this conga line?---but you are right!
    WILLEO6709 (ex-mod)
    RJ Newbould
    Mud
    jim rozen
    smallshop

Shoot, they didn't even bother with an-- OT.....