What's new
What's new

machinist story

meco3hp

Hot Rolled
Got an idea for a story for everybody to get involved in. I got the idea from Iforgeiron.com . Why not a machinist/machine shop related story with everyone able to contribute. Each person adds just a little to the story with each post.

The leaves were just starting to change color as autum approached. We opened the machine shop that morning to find ..

Get the idea? Just be sure to leave the door open for the next story teller to add to. Also try to keep it clean, and in the context of a early 1900's machine shop. Lets see if we can get a long enough story/post to beat the "dowsing rod" thread!

Have at it!
Richard

That the whole place had been redecorated. The lathes were painted lavender, the mills were mauve.

Lubricating oil was sorted by color and displayed in Orrefors crystal.

And there was Fairy Dust everywhere.

The Boss's face turned fuscia and he muttered that he was mad enough to shred lettuce!

"Who the hell let Bravo and the crew from Queer Eye for the Machinist Guy in here?" and he picked up the phone and proceeded to call....

…that was incurred from a clean-up that took place in a similar shop were a very large quantity fecal matter had hit a multitude of rotating ventilation devices. The gentle Italian hit man was tired of …

…having to pee, I turned towards the men’s room to relieve myself, and to my surprise Don was standing there with a look of disbelief on his face. While rolling his eyes, he exclaimed you guys can’t possibly be this bored that you’d continue this…

...the lights began to flicker and dim as a cold mist filled the shop. A strange smell like the fish guts Grizzly preservative hung heavily in the air and...

With a critical eye, Don inspected the machinery, since the colors were carefully spray painted over freshly cleaned machines and the floor area carefully masked, Mr. Thaomas smiled in approval

Back