What's new

OK, whose got the serial number ref. book...need age of LeBlond

• Thread starter D. Thomas
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 15,456
D

D. Thomas

Regal 26 inch SN/2H551. Out of town and left my book at home....

I need to know by 7:30 AM (EST) tomorrow (Wed) so don't have time to call LeBlond

[This message has been edited by D. Thomas (edited 10-14-2003).]

Ive got my Serial Number Reference Book, (MDNA). I dont show a Regal 26" have 15", 19", 24", 12/12, IV. The serials are in a different format. The 24" Dual drive has a similar numbering system Starting in 1962 its 3HXXX be for that it just shows the number. If it is a Dual drive 551 would be 1958 or 59. If you want to e-mail me off list and I can fax you over the pages.

Tom
[email protected]

Thanks guys. Late 1970's seems the most likely based on it's design and paint job

Heres a lathe from the LeBlond web page

24" x 72" Regal Lathe (1977) Serial# 5H-910

Humm the prior post is listing the same machine, I guess someone is listing someones invetory.....

Tom

[This message has been edited by Tom1 (edited 10-15-2003).]

Ive got my Serial Number Reference Book, (MDNA). I dont show a Regal 26" have 15", 19", 24", 12/12, IV. The serials are in a different format. The 24" Dual drive has a similar numbering system Starting in 1962 its 3HXXX be for that it just shows the number. If it is a Dual drive 551 would be 1958 or 59. If you want to e-mail me off list and I can fax you over the pages.

Tom
[email protected]

Tom,

I know this is an old post, but my lathe is older still.
I recently acquired a LeBlond 15" Dual Drive lathe, S/N HC77.
If you could look that up, I'd be very interested in any information about it that you could provide.

Thanks in advance,
David

Before the end of 1946 - when the DD was brought out. End of the year was 132

Tom,

I know this is an old post, but my lathe is older still.
I recently acquired a LeBlond 15" Dual Drive lathe, S/N HC77.
If you could look that up, I'd be very interested in any information about it that you could provide.

Thanks in advance,
David

Back