What's new
What's new

OT- Flags at business ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Got two flag poles with the place. What to hang up there ? Another business in the park, Le Creuset, distributes iron crockery with origins in France, so they got American and French flags. Should I put up American and German ?

Hell, I should probably put up something truckers like since they're about the only folks that will ever actually see them anyway ;)

Suggestions ?

shop4.jpg

Well, you have a castle. Doesn't that make you a baron of some kind entitled to a Heraldic banner enscribed with a suitable device? 4 Jaw Chuck Rampant on field insert tooling, cross Morse taper bar orthos.

There you go D. The Star Spangled Banner on the left of that handsome columned portico and the D. Thomas estate flag on the right.

An American and a Canadian flag of course. We usually fly the Canadian, the American and the provincial flags with the Canadian in the middle just a little higher then the others, you could do the reverse if you wish.

JR, dunno 'bout the SC flag. I used to have one of those hanging on the wall of my exhibitor booth at IMTS shows until one guy said he just assumed it was the flag of an Arab nation :eek:

Don,

If you have a local Elk's lodge, they can help you with the proper decormem for flag flying. The "Stars & Stripes" of course goes on the taller pole. The second is usually reserved for state and local. Unless lighted, flags should be removed at dusk.

JR

Back