What's new
What's new

rigid 400 pipe threader manual

meco3hp

Hot Rolled
Hello,
I had a buddy give me a Rigid 400 pipe threader this weekend. It's in need of some TLC, but I think I can get it back into top condition with little problem. Does anybody have a manual for one of these? I looked at Rigid's web site and found that they have quite a few manuals on-line, but nothing for this machine. I also seen that these go for a pretty penny on ebay, nothing amazing, but $300-1000 for one thats in running condition. I wouldn't use it a lot, but I like getting things like this (free), and making something out of it.

Thanks
Richard

im wondering the same. anybody know how to use this? was this model supposed to be used with manual threaders or is there an attachment(carriage) for the cutter, reamer and threader?

If you still want the manual I have one. I can post it here. Great machine, extremely heavy. Works good and will last forever

It is a power drive, and does not have a carriage. It uses a ratcheting pipe threader with drop in dies. Mine works great if you find some people to help you lift it!

Back