What's new
What's new

turnmaster parts

ttopman

Plastic
I have just rescued a turnmaster lathe from going to the scrap yard and it seems to be missing chucks (3 pin cam lock) and a tail stock. Any ideas where I can get used parts for it?. I have no luck in locating in e-bay or just surfing the net for used parts. Any help in this matter will be greatful. I have a user manual but it is of no use. Thanks so much for looking at this thread. Mike

I must have operator error. the lathe is a 1320 I think. Hard to read. it is a 13. this much I know. I can get the serial number it that will help things.
Mike

The chuck should be a d1-4. I have one that I need parts for also. So if you change your mind and decide to part it out I'd buy some of the parts.

Rosie

Thanks. rosie

I have to wait a few weeks before parting it out. Trying to fix it first. but will keep you at the top of the list for parts. Thanks, Mike

I have a 13x40 turnmaster with a gearbox destroyed by a student. I either need to part mine out or replace the gearbox. Obviously, all three of us would like to repair our units. I have been unable to find a replacement box after looking for almost a year. If you two will tell me the parts you need and what you will pay for them I will respond with what I am willing to pay for a gearbox. At least two of us might be able to get our machines running then assuming we are not all looking for the same parts!

ARKTinkerer

repair of machine

I have a 13x40 turnmaster with a gearbox destroyed by a student. I either need to part mine out or replace the gearbox. Obviously, all three of us would like to repair our units. I have been unable to find a replacement box after looking for almost a year. If you two will tell me the parts you need and what you will pay for them I will respond with what I am willing to pay for a gearbox. At least two of us might be able to get our machines running then assuming we are not all looking for the same parts!

ARKTinkerer

I need the same thing you do. Did you ever find a source for parts or service people to repair the machine? Thanks, Roger May

rogermay4
The turnmaster arktinkerer had currently resides in pieces at my shop. Just thought I'd keep you from wondering.

Rosie

Hey ttopman,
I have a turnmaster 13 x 40 and I'm looking for a manual. Would you be willing to make a copy of your manual? If so, let me see a picture of the cover to make sure its the right one, I would be willing to pay for the copy, and shipping and something for your time. Let me know, thanks Chris.

Turnmaster lathe manual for 13" X 30"

Do you still need a manual / parts list? We have a photo copy of our 13" X 30" VS (variable speed) 1984 Turnmaster lathe.

FYI, i was able to buy parts from Lagun Republic for my Turnmaster. Not sure about complete gearboxes but I got a headstock pulley, belts, and I assume other consumables

Back