Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hmmm

1.5" x 22" is an odd size, but most any print shop should have some coated cover scrap that would do the job, just that the order wouldn't be worth running through the office.

If something smaller would work, I'd go out to my shop and cut you some for $10 for a couple hundred pieces. If you can live with shorter stock (put label over the paper break) let me know.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lightbulb Diy

Quote Originally Posted by Milacron View Post
    Called Stanley Vidmar to get prices on the paper and vinyl strips that slide into each drawer pull for labeling the drawers. 98 cents per set....doesn't sound too bad except I have 100 drawers ! Hundred bucks a bit painful for just some strips of paper and clear vinyl, so wondering if I could get a print shop to just shear off 100 1.5" x 22" strips of coated paper (i.e. so I wouldn't need the clear vinyl part) alot cheaper...or ?

(and the first person to suggest taking a label maker and sticking the label on the drawer front gets a dope slap ! )
    I just bought 2'x4' polycarbonate sheets from Tap Plastics ($16/sheet)and cut them myself....worked great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That's an easy job for a print shop.

Some years ago we needed several hundred blank business cards for an event. The print shop owner grabbed a stack of paper about 100 sheets thick and set his paper shear to the correct width. A few slices later we had our cards, all perfectly sized with neat edges.

I wouldn't call about this but just go in person. Midweek is usually better as things often slow down a bit and they'll have more time to do tiny jobs like this.