What's new
What's new

12” 4 jaw union chuck

Well, since Union has been out of business for over 50 years, I think your out of luck. Either buy a new chuck or spend a lot of time on a surface grinder like I did. Where in Iowa?
JR

Cushman owns whats left of the Union Chuck company. A lot of the older Cushman chucks, the parts would interchange. I have a set of jaws to a 8" Cushman or Union steel body chuck that will work on some of the bodies up to 12". H & R in Willis, Texas will make jaws to fit your chuck for lots $$$$. I have a spare 12" 4-jaw Cushman chuck with a L-1 back I'll sell you if interested. Ken

Worldwide chuck has allot of parts. google them.

Suggest you start making you titles a wee bit more descriptive too.

Your last thread was lacking as well.

I have to agree with others in that finding a set of jaws will probably be harder than finding the needle in the haystack. I have an older Cushman chuck that has been in need of the inside jaws for years. I've looked at several vendors that make jaws, others that claim to have the ones I need and half a dozen surplus equipment dealers. I've looked through literally hundreds of sets at the equipment dealers and have yet to come to with the correct set.

When I contacted a vendor that said they could make new jaws (too long ago, can't remember the name) I could have bought a new chuck for the price of a set of jaws. I still have the chuck and still use it on occasion, but rather than spend any more time looking for a set of jaws I just bought another chuck.

Back