What's new
What's new

15-5PH Slugs with full certs

mgraham1930

Plastic
I have a lot of 2.125" Dia x approx 3.5"-4.5" long slugs of 15-5 Bar that has been heat treated to H1025. The material and the heat treat process is certified and has full traceability. These are bar ends that I have from a job that I run all the time and will be running for several more years.
I hate to sent them to the scrap pile and get basically nothing for them. (You get basically nothing for stainless scrap anymore) If anyone has any interest in them, let me know and I will make you a deal that you can't refuse. I just send approx 500 of them to the scrap and have as many more ready to go with my next scheduled scrap pick up.

MG

I have a lot of 2.125" Dia x approx 3.5"-4.5" long slugs of 15-5 Bar that has been heat treated to H1025. The material and the heat treat process is certified and has full traceability. These are bar ends that I have from a job that I run all the time and will be running for several more years.
I hate to sent them to the scrap pile and get basically nothing for them. (You get basically nothing for stainless scrap anymore) If anyone has any interest in them, let me know and I will make you a deal that you can't refuse. I just send approx 500 of them to the scrap and have as many more ready to go with my next scheduled scrap pick up.

MG
WooHoo !

Ram that semi truck Right thru the front door !

Way to go sir, take NO prisoners.....:ack2:

I'd be interested in USPS flat-rate boxes of the slugs. Would you send me some pricing by weight through messaging or email (click my name for contact info), and especially send some documentation copies on mill source and treatment certs? As you're a new poster more information is better...

That would be quite useful material around the repair shop
dealing with dairy and food machinery.

I would like to hear how you might sell it by the flat-rate box.

You could private message me.

Or I can private message you when I figure out which buttons to push
on this combination typewriter/ TV set gadget.

petersen

Work up the price for a med flat rate box and post on the tools and accessories for sale forum. Those are usable drops.

I have some surplus 12' sticks of 7075. I had a lot of people asking for flat rate boxes of it, but I didn't want to cut it all up.

Put the listing in the:

Tooling, Parts and Accessories For Sale or Wanted,.....section

Most places treat magnetic stainless the same as junk steel, 3-5 cents a pound in my area.

I'd be interested in USPS flat-rate boxes of the slugs. Would you send me some pricing by weight through messaging or email (click my name for contact info), and especially send some documentation copies on mill source and treatment certs? As you're a new poster more information is better...
Me too! I love random drops

Back