What's new
What's new

1500 Howa Sangyo manuals....

coontz74

Aluminum
I have recently acquired a 1500 Howa Sangyo lathe and am looking for the operation and parts manuals for it.

The seller thought he had the manual but hasn’t been able to locate them so far.

I was curious if anyone here had one or both manuals that could send me a pdf file or if you were comfortable mailing them to me to make copies....on my dime of course.

Just send me a PM if you could help.

Thanks

I really like to see details on a taper attachment, and an illustrated parts list. Surely someone has those...

I would love to have a taper attachment....if you come across anything that resembles something we could procur such a thing please give me a heads up and I’ll do the same.

Hi
I have a parts breakdown that I'm copying for Lakeside53
I'm sure you'll be included.

I would love to have a taper attachment....if you come across anything that resembles something we could procur such a thing please give me a heads up and I’ll do the same.

We'll likely have to build one... not hard, but making two would make it worthwhile. Seems like nobody ever lets their Howa's get parted out!

We'll likely have to build one... not hard, but making two would make it worthwhile. Seems like nobody ever lets their Howa's get parted out!

Yeah, people around my area are familiar with Howa’s but NOBODY gets rid of them or parts...

I’m game on whatever we can work out? I have a couple of nice, full machine shops close to me with CNC capability’s that would probably make the parts fairly inexpensive.....or if you/we build ourselves?

What a nice New Years Day surprise.

Check if any you know of locally that have a taper attachment and take a couple of pics. Any other readers - love to see a pic of a Howa factory unit. Nobody around here has one, and it's one of the very few things I'm missing on mine.

The harder part of making one is figuring out how to modify the existing cross feed screw/nut/whatever for easy disengagement when using the taper adapter.

None of the Howa’s I know of around here have a factory taper attachment, but I haven’t given up yet....I have another guy to contact that says he knows where a couple Howa’s are but not sure they have a taper either?

I’ll let you know what I find.

Back