What's new
What's new

502 Gateway errors

Rock6.3 :
What is a 502 gateway error or how does it manifest itself? The reason I ask, is that I have trouble staying logged in. I wondered if your problems were the same as mine. I only have the problem on P.M. When I get on other forums that use the same operating system as this , I have no problems.

JH

Apparently its not a PC issue so theres nothing wrong with your computer its a server issue your computer is trying to access the site so throws the message out.Again beware thers some saying your computer is not being maintained and you must address the issue and they give you a link that will run a temp clean that probably does nothing then you will get a bug that keeps interupting what your doing trying to sell you the complete package-So if you want to get rid if it keeps doing it watch what you click onto

I have been having problems staying logged in also. Windows and chrome. Every time I close down Chrome and then restart I have to log in to PM. The remember me box is checked and I have no problems for years.

I noticed this started happening when the server was having problems and the site went down a few weeks ago...

Back