What's new
What's new

Alzmetall AB3 ESV Drill Press Tachometer Assembly

BenTerrible

Aluminum
Hello,

I recently acquired this drill press and added it to my home shop. I am curious if someone else out there has one of these older model drills with a working tachometer installed? Mine seems to be missing the factory tachometer and has a machined aluminum plug in place. I have been in contact with Willis machine, they don't seem to have much information on this particular drill due to its age. I am hoping I can find a tachometer assembly to fit to this drill.

Anybody out there have an Alzmetall AB3 with a working tachometer assembly that they can share pictures of?

Thanks!

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-24-06-58-38.jpgSmartSelectImage_2017-10-24-06-58-28.jpg20190909_205713.jpg20190909_205723.jpg20190909_205728.jpg

Looks like a really nice DP. If it were mine, I'd consider putting on a digital tach until I could find the exact replacement.

Dan L

I may have one; can't guarantee it'll be the same ratio as the one you need. But i'll check and let you know what I have.
Hello,

I recently acquired this drill press and added it to my home shop. I am curious if someone else out there has one of these older model drills with a working tachometer installed? Mine seems to be missing the factory tachometer and has a machined aluminum plug in place. I have been in contact with Willis machine, they don't seem to have much information on this particular drill due to its age. I am hoping I can find a tachometer assembly to fit to this drill.

Anybody out there have an Alzmetall AB3 with a working tachometer assembly that they can share pictures of?

Thanks!

View attachment 264848View attachment 264849View attachment 264850View attachment 264851View attachment 264852

Back