What's new
What's new

Anodizer Recommendation

CGornet

Aluminum
Looking for recommendations for a type 2 anodizer. Doesn't have to be local to southern California. Turn around isn't as critical as price since these parts have such a small margin on them.

Thanks all

Used to be lots of companies around the greater LA area....... I'm currently using Miramar Metal Finishing. You likely know this, but preparing prior to ano is crucial. I'm using a vibratory tub, and after playing with different media, pretty happy with the overall product finish.
Sounds like you need someone local to where ever you are, since shipping can add a fair bit, depending.....

Used to be lots of companies around the greater LA area....... I'm currently using Miramar Metal Finishing. You likely know this, but preparing prior to ano is crucial. I'm using a vibratory tub, and after playing with different media, pretty happy with the overall product finish.
Sounds like you need someone local to where ever you are, since shipping can add a fair bit, depending.....

Yeah, finish is of course why we do this. I have been tumbling mine as well. I appreciate the recommendations. I will get in touch with them.

Any other recommended companies, and I am all ears (or eyes?).

Thanks all

Back