What's new
What's new

Anodizing in Upper Midwest?

Rick Finsta

Stainless
I've been using Midwestern Anodizing which is local, and their service and work are both great, and pricing is very reasonable. However, I've got a few colors that they have stopped doing and may need other options for some white label products I'm making. Specifically I need a bright green. Lot sizes are small so custom color is probably not feasible; I need to piggyback on larger lots moving through.

Milwaukee area so I can use Quicksilver delivery/pickup is best, but I can mail parts if I really need to. Unfortunately Spee-Dee isn't taking new customers now, so I'd have to use a common carrier which is a rather large expense.

Just be careful when switching suppliers. While black anodize is pretty darn common, only one of our 4 anodize suppliers manages to make a black anodize that stays black after being outside. The rest of them turn purple after a few months.

Just be careful when switching suppliers. While black anodize is pretty darn common, only one of our 4 anodize suppliers manages to make a black anodize that stays black after being outside. The rest of them turn purple after a few months.

I was not going to switch for my main two colors which are Black and Purple. They always turn out REALLY nice. I just need a place that can look at these white label parts.

Back