What's new
What's new

Any members near Romeo, Michigan? Machine avaluation needed.

JB Bergman

Hot Rolled
Any members near Romeo, Michigan? Machine Evaluation needed.

I am looking for a PM member some where near Romeo Michigan.I am considering a machine purchase near
Romeo, Michigan, I am looking to have someone give it a once over with no strings attached. You have to have jig borer, horizontal boring machine experience. I am willing to pay 75.00 an hour plus travel time. Anyone?

JB Bergman

Last edited:
Davehud,
You are no where near MICHIGAN!

JB... You DID say:
willing to pay 75.00 an hour plus travel time. Anyone?

Why would a truly enterprising soul who was "on that clock" WANT to be "near Michigan"?

Not an easy number to clock at even a fair-decent Day Job, $75/hr. $156,000/yr as salaried.

Have a care you don't get volunteers from Europe. Or further, yet, even.

Might want to simply put a "do not exceed" cap on that spend instead of a "near"?

:D

JB... You DID say:

Why would a truly enterprising soul who was "on that clock" WANT to be "near Michigan"?

Not an easy number to clock at even a fair-decent Day Job, $75/hr. $156,000/yr as salaried.

Have a care you don't get volunteers from Europe. Or further, yet, even.

Might want to simply put a "do not exceed" cap on that spend instead of a "near"?

:D

I've worked on Hor bores most of my life. I'm on holiday in Spain at the moment but I suppose I could fly out there.

Regards Tyrone.

Get ZIP to look at it, he is smart, plus he has a cool avatar, or you could get Bill
( monoarchist) to just invision it, he would do bigly way huge amazingly better than a mere motal, he knows stuff, all super stuff
🗣😉
Gw

It's near me, but I know nothing of hori's or jig borers.
And nobody I know does either.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

bsg would be right up the road in Imlay City. You could PM him and see if he would be interested.

I pass thru Romeo everyday for work......I don't have any experience with jig bores or boring mills!

If you wanted me to look at something and you can walk me thru what you need, I would be happy to help?

PM me and I can give my phone number.

Kevin

I LOVE you guys!!! I figured this would be a very simple request! I will now go back to machining, both manual and CNC and billing my hours.
JB Bergman

LOL! Love you, too, JB!

Gotta keep yer sense of humour or the best hourly rate in the world won't keep you sane.
The reverse, more often.

DAMHIKT!

Well.. one wouldn't have to ask, would they?

:)

Back