What's new
What's new

Anyone know what these toolholders are?

ducatimech

Plastic
Greetings all,

Being unable to throw things away I would like to find out what these are and if anyone could use them?

I have several with boring heads etc Criterion brand. Could find no other markings.

Thanks,

Tony

Attachments

• 20131216_204609.jpg
    20131216_204609.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 668
I have never seen any tool holders like that, but then again, there's a lot of shit I've never seen.
What is the gage line OD and the height to the clamping groove?

Rex

Rex,

Could you define those two measurement points please? I understand what the clamping groove is but measure to where? What point is the gage line?

Tony

As Jared stated, for a quick change drill system. The name of the company escapes me now. AFAIK, they're no longer in business.

We run McCrosky Wizard. Same concept, but different holders.
JR

Rex,

Could you define those two measurement points please? I understand what the clamping groove is but measure to where? What point is the gage line?

Tony

The gage line is on the large OD. If you look closely, there may be a witness mark on the taper that shows the point where it mates with the spindle.............that is the gage line.

Rex

Rex,

Gage line O.D. 1.800" gage line to top of tool (without pull knob groove installed) 1.360" gage line to bottom of pull knob 1.735"

Tony

Back