Attention All Mod's !!! - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There there, we're all friends again, ………….I think that's cleared the air nicely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    I'm always uneasy regarding banning. I've never advocated it and I've never had anyone on " ignore ". Gordon has never crossed any line in any posts of his posts that I have read. Scotsmen can be dogged and like the last word, I should know my late father in law was exactly the same. He'd managed to get himself banned from about 3 bars in the little Spanish village he lived in. He'd speak his mind in front of a firing squad.

I don't know much about the US constitution but doesn't the first amendment guarantee the right to free speech ?

Regards Tyrone.
    I don't think Gordon was always speaking his mind, per say. He said things just to irritate people. I don't even think he believed in what he was yammering on about half the time. He just kept going when he realized he had gotten under someone's skin.

3. Likes Limy Sami, digger doug, MichaelP, Mcgyver, DM liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    I don't think Gordon was always speaking his mind, per say. He said things just to irritate people. I don't even think he believed in what he was yammering on about half the time. He just kept going when he realized he had gotten under someone's skin.
    Aaaaaaaand, the can of worms is back open