What's new
What's new

Attn. Moderators, Unable To Edit Or Delete Posts!

Practical Man..... are you seeing this ? There were some recent PM server changes so another bug has splashed our windscreen that needs to be worked out.

Links to this and the other problem editing posts thread are posted in his forum update thread.
Not finding this information. ......Very strange behavior of the system ..... Good think it's not drive by wire software or many would be the ditch. :)....Does show how everything can go south fast with a software update that is supposed to fix some little things.

Good..I thought the problem was/is this new computer.
Same problem here with no EDIT...last week I could not even go on PM for some ssl missing at this site..went to get computer fixed and the repair shop said my computer was to old for an upgrade operating system..so I bought a new computer...

New computer is Ok but I need to figure how to upload my favored site list...

Good I saved all my stuff from my old computer like machine manuals , stories I wrote, stock records and the like...
Now I have windows 10

Am seeing the same thing. Can edit the post, but the "save" button does not save the edit. none of the buttons on the edit window (Save, cancel, etc ) seem to work.

At least with my Win7P/Firefox setup, I can edit and save my posts by right-clicking on Edit, opening a new window, making the correction, Save, and it seems that the correction shows up in the new window, and in the old window when it's refreshed.

For instance, here's a missspetled word (sic), I'll copy this line below, correct it, then leave the corrected line to show the change.

For instance, here's a misspelled word (sic), I'll copy this line below, correct it, then leave the corrected line to show the change.

Yup, that worked. If it works for you please confirm what system and browser you're using.

Hah, just did it again when I noticed a unplanned typo (its, it's), and added this line to my response.

Yup, that worked. If it works for you please confirm what system and browser you're using. Hah, just did it again when I noticed a unplanned typo (its, it's), and added this line to my response.
Thanks, can confirm that it works for editing using FF 60.0.2 on W10 1803. It is still converting CR/LF to single space though, even when I edit using that method, so paragraphs are still impossible.

Back