What's new
What's new

Bead blast gun recommendations pls?

Britguy

Plastic
I have a beadblast cabinet Inside Cabinet (835 x 510 x 360-550mm (L x W x H))which came with a Chinese trigger operated gun that is useless. I want to replace it with a foot pedal (air sol) switch, but I'm unsure of the type of gun which would be most suitable. I like the BNP style with a hand grip over the simple nozzle style (with a angled input line for the abrasive), as the latter look like they could give hand cramps. But then I would like any advice to help me choose.
My comp is putting out 130psi and around 25CFM. The cabinet is occasional use, maybe approx 2-5hrs a week (not heavy duty commercial environment). I think I will be using mainly garnet abrasive, medium grit.

Thanks all.

I have a beadblast cabinet Inside Cabinet (835 x 510 x 360-550mm (L x W x H))which came with a Chinese trigger operated gun that is useless. I want to replace it with a foot pedal (air sol) switch, but I'm unsure of the type of gun which would be most suitable. I like the BNP style with a hand grip over the simple nozzle style (with a angled input line for the abrasive), as the latter look like they could give hand cramps. But then I would like any advice to help me choose.
My comp is putting out 130psi and around 25CFM. The cabinet is occasional use, maybe approx 2-5hrs a week (not heavy duty commercial environment). I think I will be using mainly garnet abrasive, medium grit.

Thanks all.

Been covered a few times before, try searching the archives, unless you think your special...

Been covered a few times before, try searching the archives, unless you think your special...

I will take another look, and thank you for the nasty comment too. Really, no need to be a dick just because someone asks a question, even if it may have been covered already! This is the sort of thing that gets a good web forum a really bad rep, but hey, thanks anyway!

Back