What's new
What's new

Been through Org Chart, Anyone know who is head manager of HGR Inc or have an email ?

geardoc

Cast Iron
So Far West In NC I might just be in TN or GA
Dear Moderators and Members: I realize you guys get tired of crap posts and people wanting their hands held. I'm at the end of my rope on a purchase I made with HGR that went absolutely HAYWIRE NIGHTMARE CRASH MODE- I need this information as I'm getting reamed. I know this isn't the right place for this but between going to doctors appointments and working, I don't know the taxonomy of where this post can go- can I get some slack just this once and this post stay here ?

Been through their org chart

The highest person they list is their sales manager now. Everyone used to be listed, their sales manager is out of office until April 2.

They want you to call in. I need an email as I need this documented as a purchase has turned into a complete nightmare.

If I call in, I need to record the call and that is just not something I'm ethically willing to do. In my state and in Ohio, so long as one party knows the conversation is being recorded, I can do so. Not cool.

If anyone knows who is the big boss at HGR and has an email, I need to contact him to resolve an issue where a carrier they picked for shipping went completely off the reservation and HGR sales is trying to blame me and charge me.

I'm getting out of anything to do with machining- I love this with a passion- I grew around it walking around a gearcase manufacturing plant and watching gears getting cut- I said forget mgmt, I wanna do this. I let advice from society and other people convince me to go into academia, and I got out and went into being a small manual machine shop that tried to stay afloat and break even- did it cause I loved it. I'm only planning on getting out as this experience and not having a working full size milling machine was not practical, I bought one, this went haywire, and I need to fix it before it gets worse.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ: GUYS IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS MANAGER AT HGR and is ABOVE SALES MANAGER JON FRISCHKORN- I NEED THE EMAIL. I EMAILED FRISCHKORN AND I GET AN OUT OF OFFICE EMAIL UNTIL APRIL 2(so for two months he is apparently gone ?).

If a phone call is the only way, and you don't want to record it, do it on speaker and have someone else in the room to listen in on it. If it comes down to court, they could testify that they heard the same thing you did.

Get on Twitter and start blowing up their twitter handle. That'll get you some attention real quick.

HGR is a surplus seller that sells all equipment as is... there is no recourse outside of shipping damaging things in transit. I have had a half dozen purchases and they all went excellent.

I buy quite a bit from HGR, most of the salesmen there don't know a thing about machinery so they don't know good from bad. Buying something large that is expensive to move without inspecting it is not a good idea. They will return purchase price without much hassle but shipping will not be refunded! Then there is some of the dummies in shipping that will stuff stuff in a container that should have been protected from shipping damage.
I was talking to my go to guy at HGR a couple of days ago, he said the place is a mad house, they are so busy because quite a few guys got fired, few left and the rest are going crazy to keep up.

I buy quite a bit from HGR, most of the salesmen there don't know a thing about machinery so they don't know good from bad. Buying something large that is expensive to move without inspecting it is not a good idea. They will return purchase price without much hassle but shipping will not be refunded! Then there is some of the dummies in shipping that will stuff stuff in a container that should have been protected from shipping damage.
I was talking to my go to guy at HGR a couple of days ago, he said the place is a mad house, they are so busy because quite a few guys got fired, few left and the rest are going crazy to keep up.

From my memory, there are only two sales people there that were there 6 months ago.

HGR is a surplus seller that sells all equipment as is... there is no recourse outside of shipping damaging things in transit. I have had a half dozen purchases and they all went excellent.

Get on Twitter and start blowing up their twitter handle. That'll get you some attention real quick.

If a phone call is the only way, and you don't want to record it, do it on speaker and have someone else in the room to listen in on it. If it comes down to court, they could testify that they heard the same thing you did.

Sir,

Sometime business sucks!

google
Brien Krueger hgr C.E.O.

Good luck,

Bob....not the cat.

What happened exactly?

I apology for radio silence Mr. Terry, I've been trying to keep this professional and not make HGR look bad, and try to be professional myself.

I tried to send our boss Milacron a PM but his box is full as he is up to his behind in alligators working.

I apology for radio silence Mr. Terry, I've been trying to keep this professional and not make HGR look bad, and try to be professional myself.

I tried to send our boss Milacron a PM but his box is full as he is up to his behind in alligators working.

A little late for that. Besides you say the issue is with the shipper...?

Being honest and describing just the facts does not compromise your professionalism.

Maybe by telling us what happened you could save someone future grief with HGR...

I assume this is in regard to the one ton pallet sitting at the transport depot.I think this is probably out of the shippers hands by now,and has gone into the uncollected freight stream at the transport co.......My suggestion is you need a lawyer straight away to confront the transport co before they sell your item as unclaimed freight.

I assume this is in regard to the one ton pallet sitting at the transport depot.I think this is probably out of the shippers hands by now,and has gone into the uncollected freight stream at the transport co.......My suggestion is you need a lawyer straight away to confront the transport co before they sell your item as unclaimed freight.

Well, now I want to know how you know this when you're all the way down under...

:confused:

Oh, now I get it.

From the other thread:

"I've bought several items a year from this place and they know my preferred dock and that the dock must have a ramp."

So you assumed HGR would ship to your preferred dock but didn't specify it. Now you're in a pinch of your own doing and expect HGR to fix it.

Life lesson my friend, you're on your own...

Back