What's new
What's new

Bijur oiler motor

The motor on my Bijur oiler, used on my trusty Bridgeport V2xT has died. It is a Crouzet 82 344 B7853 - 1 RPM CW. It is just a little synchronous gear motor, nothing special. Bijur says they have something close for almost 400.00. Some modifications will be required, but they are not sure just what they are! Mouser electronics has the correct part number on their site, out of stock, no idea when they will get one.
Bijur' site shows about a hundred pumps but not mine. I don't really want to just put any old other pump on as I have no way to know if it pumps the correct amount. I have made a little tool to cycle the pump but I sure would like to find a motor or repair the old one. Anyone know what fails on these things? how many ohms should the coil have?

1 rpm clockwise. Sounds familiar. Check for electric clock replacement motors. Merritt's Antiques has cheap ones that you might be able to adapt.

I think I will get this motor and make a little shaft with the original shaft detail on one end and a female D shape to fit the new motor. Probably have to space it up a bit but that's no big deal.

i could build a friggin space shuttle out of mcmaster carr

everything works if you let it

McMaster-Carr

3/16" couple drilled out to 1/4" on one side is a $7.50 adapter

Attachments

• 6412K13p1-d03c-digital@1x_636991249308547298.png
    6412K13p1-d03c-digital@1x_636991249308547298.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Back