Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EPAIII View Post
    And just how safe are those plastic(s)?

Is there anything that is safe in this whole smoking business?

I am not a smoker, but I believe I have seen pipes that had one material on the outside for appearance and another material was used for the bowl where the combustion took place. I would try to use a traditional material for the actual, inside bowl. But one that is as "safe" as possible.
    There are pipes that are safe to use. We make them. However most metallic materials will have some form of toxicity when used for smoking.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NC Rick View Post
    You will have to put a prop. 65 warning on them anyhow, may as well go for it. The state is taxing federally illegal product, it's a weird deal. One of us could never get away with such nonsense. I'm not passing judgment, I just got packaged brass fittings in a printed bag with no information on it at all besides the prop 65 crap. I'm having to label all our products and frankly this kind of B.S. pisses me off.
    It's better to be pissed off and healthy.

3. Likes Milland, NC Rick liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for all the responses.

Its given me a lot of food for thought and yes I agree with many of the sentiments here. Its kind of ridiculous to be worried about health risks from a bit of brass when you are inhaling the burning fumes of god knows what.

Really appreciate those who took the time to respond.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have pot plantations on 3 sides of us, they live in stolen campers with no water/sewer. They use a 2 sided fence with a 5 gallon bucket for a toilet, they dump the bucket in the creek after they use it ( there is never any tp in it ). The never washed dreadlock dope growers use their hand? wipe that on their pants? A stinky old machinist can smell a grower ar 12 feet easy. Anyhow you might loose your cookies when you see them digging through the veggies at the grocery store before you can. Whats 3% lead have to do with anything? If its shiny they will like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have read that wine growers are concerned the smell of the pot farms can be so bad that is driving off the wine tourists and their money.
    Bil lD

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For most of 2 months it is like 100 dead skunks on your front porch, but on the good side, I understand the Bees make some awsome honey with the pot blooms if they survive the pesticides.