Building a Case for Measuring Tools Without Damaging Them - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for the comments on the rifle case, I constructed it a few years ago when I went through radiation and chemo, to keep moving in a forward direction.
    The rifle is a Ruger model 77/22 I bought new in 1987. After the chemo, radiation, I had 7 surgeries, and during those recoveries, I used my home machine shop to detail the rifle itself.
    Sporting a 1948 Weaver K6 scope.

All stock parts, the receiver was milled for a trigger stop, the trigger set at 2 lbs, stock barrel with sights was rechambered, crowned, and the bore lapped.

2. Likes M.B. Naegle, Ray Behner, mountie liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    Thanks for the comments on the rifle case, I constructed it a few years ago when I went through radiation and chemo, to keep moving in a forward direction.
    The rifle is a Ruger model 77/22 I bought new in 1987. After the chemo, radiation, I had 7 surgeries, and during those recoveries, I used my home machine shop to detail the rifle itself.
    Sporting a 1948 Weaver K6 scope.

All stock parts, the receiver was milled for a trigger stop, the trigger set at 2 lbs, stock barrel with sights was rechambered, crowned, and the bore lapped.
    Hey Donie, please clear out a couple PMs, I tried to send you a message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry on the private message situation, because of an internet troll with a stupid name, I am advised not to open them. Over 560, not looked at for around 10yrs.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    Sorry on the private message situation, because of an internet troll with a stupid name, I am advised not to open them. Over 560, not looked at for around 10yrs.
    *snort*

Doesn't that sound as if somebody was taking unfair advantage of you - and has been laughing over it.. for TEN YEARS? And COUNTING?

How's that supposed to help YOU?

Internet isn't much use as a substitute for a bunker on the dark side of the moon.

Go public? You are IN "public". Whoever you are.
    Can't have it "both ways". Nothing "personal". Nobody cares.

That's just the way the internet is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

termite, your addiction was just noted by another member on the gun forum, you simply cant stop, you apparently can not stand back and look at yourself.
    You are also active off the forum, you will do anything to keep posting your non sense, yes, you will, little man.
    You have called me a drug addict, a criminal, and multiple times indicated you want me dead.
    Yes termite, you are the king troll on a machinist forum, in the sewer that is called the internet, congratulations!