What's new
What's new

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidp34

Plastic
What is thos i purchased a workbench from a machine shop auction and this was bolted to it

How the hell do i post a picture
There's a whole sticky thread elsewhere on the forum on that subject. In the meantime, start a new reply post or edit an existing post that's not too old. (If you are offered "Edit Post" as an option in the footer line immediately below the post, you're good to edit.)

Option 1) Select "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the edit window. Click on Manage Attachments. Upload your picture there. Get out of Manage Attachments and save your post or edit.

Option 2) Host your picture on the Internet somewhere. Add an image using the button that looks like a picture frame on the toolbar of the edit window. Turn off "retrieve and store locally."

With option 1, PM Forums will compress your file heavily, and if the compressed image is larger than a pretty small size (90Kb), will refuse to accept it. With option 2, you can make the picture as big and as high a quality as you want, but if your hosting site is down (or turns into a money-grubbing pack of slavering assholes), the image can't seen here on PM Forums.

Don't bother editing this thread. Your title will get it locked soon enough. Start over, use a meaningful title and figure out the picture posting. I'd guess you'll get an answer within minutes after that.

I think got one of those on an auction bench I bought at a shop that made gun reamers two years or so ago.

But I can't remember what it was or where I put it.

I'm thinking it may be out in the shop in a box.

If I find it then likely I will remember what it is.

Last edited:
Weshoida knooded it. Yr not supoosed to sell sumpton wit only afeww posts.

The OP only has two posts and he sold us a bill of goods.

and we bought it hook line and stinker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back