What's new
What's new

Cazeneuve HB 575 Owners Manual

crcarson26

Aluminum
Looking for an owners manual for a Cazeneuve HB575 lathe. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

Looking for an owners manual for a Cazeneuve HB575 lathe. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

http://cazeneuve.fr/machines-en/previous-ranges/lathes-hb

There are also free-for-the download .pdf's online and a LOT more - such as rebuild project sharing - off that European site Jan linked.

At some point you may want a few repair parts or a chuck mounting backplate, so may as well get used to contacting the factory, too. Backplates are notoriously difficult to DIY.

Cazeneuve read/write/speak a LOT more languages than just French.

NB: Speaking French well enough to not get put-down by the natives is HARD. Learning to READ it for machine shop use is not so hard.

Numbers are still numbers, and you don't need the same level of vocabulary as to write a novel, etc. Give it a go.

PS: Ladner, Vernon, Normandy region of France, DID have a comprehensive website with a slew of top-jaws and - among other things - the Cazeneuve proprietary backplates. AFAIK, they built those "to order", not stocked, but still...

Website ladner.fr is now showing "under construction", so I hope they are still healthy?

*it'll tell you very very little, just mainly showing parts, for instance my upper gear box was wrongly labelled with a sharpy, the manuel does not show positions 1/1 1/2 1/4, was like cracking a bank safe til i searched in the French lingo, how are you getting on now?

Back