UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    Airborne HIV. It's not made up.
    Actually it is made up. It is a engineered cocktail designed for 21st century biological warfare.

Origins were from Chapel Hill, NC bio lab. Released to China during Obama administration due to modification of then existing laws.
    Modified for our enjoyment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Actually it is made up. It is a engineered cocktail designed for 21st century biological warfare.

Origins were from Chapel Hill, NC bio lab. Released to China during Obama administration due to modification of then existing laws.
    You've heard of "quoted for truth"?

This is quoted for insanity.

3. Likes atomarc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It would be interesting to see your source for that. I did a quick search and one of the hits was a site called godlikeproductions.com - seriously? When I clicked on the link this came up.

"You are attempting to enter a Private Virtual Country Club.

Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account."

So it's a forum and the contents are opinions of members.

5. Likes DrHook liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I thought at first you were saying "Repellent Milland", and I was going to agree with you due to the amount of raw garlic I've been eating.

But no, it's a call for me to abandon my sinful ways, and join the docile sheep.

No can do, Bunky. I was born with a questioning brain, and even if it grudgingly accepts reality, it refuses to believe in religious flights of fancy. Until The Flying Spaghetti Monster reveals his/her noodly truth to me, I must remain an unwashed heathen. And consumer of pasta.

Does that me Apostate? Or A Pasta Ate? Ohh, that's it. Deffo going to Heck for that.

“Does that me Apostate? Or A Pasta Ate? Ohh, that's it. Deffo going to Heck for that.[/QUOTE]”

Milland I like you when you are not calling people horrible names and show that you can have goodwill and good humor also.

”Repellant” ? Milland this is acceptable yet I would not want it to hurt you. No You would have to stop being anti God/Anti religion first by repenting and embracing religion. Then you can become a apostate by then denouncing orthodox dogma Then you can start your own untrue version/religion.

An Apostate would not mean that you stop believing in God necessarily instead it just means that you promulgate false religion not orthodox. You would be misrepresenting the true religion knowingly.

Carry on Mr. Milland, I like your post because in it you are not name calling while also allowing good humor and good faith to shine.

I know it is confusing to you. I know it is easier to just go on the next witch hunt. It is better to just repent. One would make more money to graduate as a Apostate though because angry followers always have the big money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Lol church people here can be pretty hard core. Most religious people I know are limiting gatherings to ten. Like it or not they have a right to worship how they choose.

The Constitution guarantees this freedom. It is not followed because it is easy it is followed because it is right.

Sorry that so many here feel they must degrade Religion. I like church people and they are even very friendly to people like Milland.

“Repent Milland!“ “Repent, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn nigh” Mathew 3:2

While I am not religious I have no problem with church people, but allowing them to gather while not allowing people to go shoot baskets at the local grade school or take a walk in the park makes no sense. So church people can gather, but no one else can?
    Last edited by Dualkit; 04-06-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“ Forty-two!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"
    "I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is.”

-Douglas Adams

9. Likes DrHook liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Researchers who studied the genetics say it is a mutation of a natural virus, likely from an animal host. They suggest pangolins were the host, not bats.

COVID-19 not man-made, comparative genomic study finds

This is why I am skeptical of some of the characteristics claimed for the virus as they do not match normal behavior but seem more like a description of some Hollywood bio-engineered super plague.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    While I am not religious I have to problem with church people, but allowing them to gather while not allowing people to go shoot baskets at the local grade school or take a walk in the park makes no sense. So church people can gather, but no one else can?
    That is because you have no concept of the limits on government defined by the United States Constitution. They can not prohibit either, unless the basketball court is on public property and the only authority they have to quarantine people is in cases where there is strong evidence of infection or strong evidence of contact with an infected person. "Quarantining" healthy people with no evidence of either is a massive power grab and a direct attack on the individual liberty protected by the Bill of Rights.

Unchallenged they will do this again and again under pretext of "emergency".

While I'm sure the Christ-haters will gloat if they can prevent Easter services it is a short-sighted and foolish wish because the repercussions will be long lasting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie
    "CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie"

Tags
    Lie, Mask, Sanders,

Meanwhile, the UK PM is in intensive care with coronavirus.
    The UK health service is receiving numerous suggestions as to suitable treatment for Boris Johnson.
    Do not resuscitate being very popular, in response to a communication from a well known, in the UK at least, IRA and Hamas supporter.
    LIUFYYLCC.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Bless them for they know not"

they_know_not.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Bless them for they know not"

they_know_not.jpg
    What is not clear here is are you blessing the believers or the non-believers? ;-)

Denis

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie
    "CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie"

Tags
    Lie, Mask, Sanders,
    Ah, the thegatewaypundit.com - A source renowned for its even-handed reportage: You searched for thegatewaypundit.com - Media Bias/Fact Check

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dgfoster View Post
    What is not clear here is are you blessing the believers or the non-believers? ;-)

Denis
    Denis, it's the cheese makers that are blessed. I heard so myself...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Denis
    How does one tell them apart?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Ah, the thegatewaypundit.com - A source renowned for its even-handed reportage: You searched for thegatewaypundit.com - Media Bias/Fact Check
    The topic is reported elsewhere. For those who care. Real or not is the only matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post

Tags
    Lie, Mask, Sanders,

Meanwhile, the UK PM is in intensive care with coronavirus.
    The UK health service is receiving numerous suggestions as to suitable treatment for Boris Johnson.
    Do not resuscitate being very popular, in response to a communication from a well known, in the UK at least, IRA and Hamas supporter.
    LIUFYYLCC.
    she did go to work, she did not get adequate protection, she quit her job.
    where is the lie?
    she may be a drama queen, or even a psychiatric case, but there is no lie.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    While I am not religious I have to problem with church people, but allowing them to gather while not allowing people to go shoot baskets at the local grade school or take a walk in the park makes no sense. So church people can gather, but no one else can?
    The church peoples right to practice their religion is protected under the constitution. Sure the government regularly will interfere in religious freedoms from time to time yet they are settled in court.

Is it really the case Desantos has not even suggested or strongly suggested that churches take measures? Or is he just trusting the churches will do the right thing? Seems if a problem does occur from large church services then the State will step in for the public good. Church leaders were given the chance to do the right thing and refused and spread of the virus is the result.

When the government then acts based on a small group the governor sets things up to put the lid on things. Just the effected members who may lose loved ones should be allowed to sue their churches and ministers. Allowing enough rope is a wise move.

I do agree freedom aside there is a point where emergency or and martial law is imposed. If that happens I would be glad to help the guard or the police keep things secure to defeat the virus.

I really end up with the same sentiment as you except I think it is good to give people a chance to freely do the right thing then If it goes bad then it can be said we were nice before and now everyone complies period.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    How does one tell them apart?
    The believers are better skilled and armed than non believers. They think God is on their side so don’t make them mad right?

22. Likes CalG liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Denis
    Easy one when he prays “for they know not” it is unbelievers and there are more words in the prayer “for they know not...what they do”

The prayer comes from Jesus Christ asking his Father to show mercy for his persecutors.

“ This expression comes from the Bible, specifically Luke 23:34: Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”[a] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.”

Those included his killers.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Researchers who studied the genetics say it is a mutation of a natural virus, likely from an animal host. They suggest pangolins were the host, not bats.

COVID-19 not man-made, comparative genomic study finds
    Scott, that is not what they say.
    "Although the RaTG13 bat virus remains the closest to SARS-Cov-2 across the genome, some pangolin coronaviruses exhibit strong similarity to SARS-CoV-2 in the RBD, including all six key RBD residues."
    The RaTG13 is found in the Intermediate Horseshoe Bat. "some pangolin coronaviruses" are close. That bat species is not found in Hubei Province.

If the virus jumped from a bat to a pangolin, and then to a person, virologists want to know. Where is this population of pangolin? They want samples of the virus from that population to study, right? And they should be destroyed to prevent it from happening again, yes?

Until I see evidence otherwise, Occam's razor is my guide. I believe the most likely case is that a worker at that lab, which is 300 meters from the market and was known to be using that virus in research, accidentally infected himself, and passed it on to someone nearby. It spread, and the market got the blame when it got too big to cover up.