What's new
What's new

Choosing the best red state Machinist jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith86z28

Plastic
So the wife and I are done with NY I just don't agree with some of the new legislation and don't want my kids growing up being brainwashed by liberal politics. I'm trying to choose the best state to be a prototype/cnc machinist or has a abundance of machinist jobs. Have been looking at South Carolina but seems to be mostly operator Jobs posted.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

From his other statements I think he does not mean the traditional political colors, IE conservitive is blue. liberal is red since 1854 or earlier.
Bill D
Man Bill I didn't know anyone in the states was 167 years of age to assume something like that

What do you do when they grow up and make up their own minds?
They can make up their own minds! NYS DOESNT GIVE THEM A CHOICE THEY ARE TEACHING SEX ED AND TRANS GENDER STUFF IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS EVEN OFFERING HORMONES

They can make up their own minds! NYS DOESNT GIVE THEM A CHOICE THEY ARE TEACHING SEX ED AND TRANS GENDER STUFF IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS EVEN OFFERING HORMONES

If your kids aren't gay or trans, there's nothing to worry about. Nobody, including the state, will change them. If they do turn out to be, there's stuff you should learn for yourself about what they may be facing. Putting your fingers in your ears won't fix anything.

I don't think anyone's putting their fingers in their ears, that being trans stuff is not something that should be presented to little children IMO. If they feel that way when they're older that's one thing. Starting to tell little children things like that at a very young age and letting them make that kind of decision (or making it for them, even worse) is just foolish. YMMV, fine by me. Children can absolutely be changed by outside influence and environment, it happens all the time. I would not accept that kind of thing being talked about in a public school classroom either.

This subject is also mega OT and should probably be dropped. (The trans stuff, not the job search).

Last edited:
Indiana is a great place to be if you are OK with flat land and snow in the winter. We have a lot of the great laws that are drawing people to Texas and Florida just not the warm weather and pretty landscape. Just about every town with population of 1K plus here has a machine shop and 10K plus will have multiple.( speaking about NW Indiana about 60-90 minutes from Chicago to be specific). Can even easily live in Indiana and easily drive to Chicago for the big bucks. I'd recommend not doing that but a lot of people do. Check out Valparaiso and surrounding area. Nice town. Yearly taxes on my recent house purchase of $135K is $500 per year.

My scrap guy is being offered operator jobs around here. If you can program and set up in the Milwaukee area you can write your own ticket. We're front lines on the war on the cultural communist revolution, though. I'll take any help we can get.

You better like alcohol and half-year winter, though.

here in n-east-GA, i know of Caterpillar and Kubota doing well and hiring.

i am not an employee , but several of my former students relate a positive
experience working there. same with Unisia in monroe,ga . they were making
a good wage during hard times.

You better get used to the operator jobs. That's what the majority of jobs are nationwide.

Putting your fingers in your ears won't fix anything.

Hell it won't!

IF we could get all the money-sucker-uppers in the Hooverment to KEEP their fingers in both ears, all the time, they couldn't steal cash as fast, directly nor sign as much rapacious legislation to steal, indirectly.

So the national debt rate of rise might at least slow down a tad?

I'm for it!

"Up! The Ear-finger Party! Divide and Bonker! Unite and Fool!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back