What's new
What's new

CL Monarch paint color choice......?

The stuff they sell in the neighborhood hardware stores is what the wife wants for the garden furniture.

I spent a full hour at Ace Hardware getting them to mix a shade of blue that I liked for my shop use. It was no way even near anything on their color charts. It's the women of the world I tell you, it's the women. Same people who think a purple bathroom is beautiful.

The stuff they sell in the neighborhood hardware stores is what the wife wants for the garden furniture.

I spent a full hour at Ace Hardware getting them to mix a shade of blue that I liked for my shop use. It was no way even near anything on their color charts. It's the women of the world I tell you, it's the women. Same people who think a purple bathroom is beautiful.

My ex was colour blind. It is uncommon enough in females no one had ever thought to test her for it. It was revealed whist overnighting on the RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach.

She was convinced the classical Cunard Line Orange of her stacks was.. wait for it..
light blue.

Only then did the dime drop on her weird choices of drapery, carpet, and upholstered furniture colours at home.

One wonders if more women have that sort of colour blindness?
Or just enjoy tormenting their mates?

She was no amateur at that part, either!

:)

My ex was colour blind. It is uncommon enough in females no one had ever thought to test her for it.:)

Down in Meadville was Talon, the zipper manuf.

I was told that they had a color test, and it was quite hard to pass, they wanted employees
to be able to differentiate colors for the fabric parts they made.

Back