What's new
What's new

Closing an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaJunky

Plastic
Mike Funny how the only answers a man can get here are smart answers and a thread is closed before a reply can be given I think I will hang around for another while. Another post for the next idiot to close.

Mike Funny how the only answers a man can get here are smart answers and a thread is closed before a reply can be given I think I will hang around for another while. Another post for the next idiot to close.
The fuck are you talking about? You can basically get away with murder here as long as it involves high quality tooling.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Closing a account? The advertising rates are probably based on the number of users. So it is bad for business.
I would have not typed anything here about this until what I noticed yesterday on this website. A ad for Harbor Freight.

you posted a rant that had no purpose other than to be a jackass, and it gets locked. What were you expecting, a dozen roses?

No fear. PM Community is easily that versatile.

Post us a ship-to and first installment will at least get thee a FRB donation or three of chips as resemble the rusty thorns inbound to stuff right up yah!

"Pictures.. or it didn't" ... bleed enough to resemble a red rose bud?

Masochists. Only a Sadist is "kind" to 'em..

:D

Fair enough guys If men could get useful answers this fast that would be great.

What the Hell could anybody trapped in the UK political squished'em even DO with a "useful answer" before it was rendered Politically Incorrect by one tribe or another of self-important fools demonstrating in the high street? If not also Parliament?

Is a proper PINT even still legal in trade? Or metrifuckated NO LONGER so?

At least HERE we gets our choice of either. Same again dimensioning. Whatever is called for works. Even yer pick of a dozen different cubits and Tsarist Arshins if need be.

That cartoon is just about as on point as it gets. I never understand why people have to make the "Well then I quit" posts. Don't like a forum, just don't come back. No need to further involve one's self with the site at all.

That cartoon is just about as on point as it gets. I never understand why people have to make the "Well then I quit" posts. Don't like a forum, just don't come back. No need to further involve one's self with the site at all.

Aye. "On point", but out of National Character:

"To be British is to resolutely refuse to succumb to drama, excitement or high emotion when under duress."

Off the Cliff

You posted a "rant" post and wonder why it was locked ?

Look around before using the bullhorn sir.

Doo you see other "rant" postings here ?

No You Don't.

The cartoon is very creative, I have been around for a quite a while like some other people around here I had a very successful machine shop back before the crash and lost everything after that you have no choices I often wanted to quit and couldn't. I have started back at the work again no finances or the ability to get it for the purchases of good machines and now only a one man operation and that is how it goes.

You posted a "rant" post and wonder why it was locked ?

Look around before using the bullhorn sir.

Doo you see other "rant" postings here ?

No You Don't.

It was a bad title for the thread the intention of the thread was to warn people as other try to stay clear of some types of old cnc Machines.
Now the guy that closed that thread Had in the past the same machine I have and this was the first I have ever heard form him may be he didn't like me knocking the machine or had no help to offer I don't Know.

Your doing real good.

rant thread locked
how to delete thread (#1) locked
and now here you ask yet again.

Maybe you should just stop posting (at least while driving an HGV)
and/or drunk.
YouTube

Yer in the wrong section anyway.....brexit thread is reserved for rants......but yer have to prove yer over 80

No Fine WAY! Got lots of participants couldn't even clock a Moron's IQ of 70!

Fortunately, we tend to be sufficiently egalitarian to take turn-about at just-whom, one day to the next, so no one Brother has to carry the full burden for long.

"PM at work. Doing what PM does best."

I see that spending an average of just over 9 min a day every day over 8 years on posts totaling over 27000 hasn't done much for the quality of your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back