What's new
What's new

Collets for Walter Indexer VT II W

Of course...
48baad2cee5ef1f2874e2c25e3940e7f.jpg

Can you remove the collet? Interestingly Walter doesn't even show a collet chuck as an available accessory on their website. They've got a couple other accessories but no collet setup unless I'm missing it.

additional equipment - Walter Prazision
Yea, I couldn't find anything either. This is on eBay. Trying to get the seller to take measurements. Seller said the collets are "like" Brown and Sharpe collets. Here is a side view of the collet.

870ae55b06eb025e81d6732cb65c9599.jpg

Just heard back from Walter in Germany. The collets used are 161E dead length collets. He mentioned originally purchased from Ortlieb.

Glad that you got some info from walter. No info on the collet type in the stuff I found.

That collet adapter that I got in the other post was as far as I can tell 5C. The reason I say that is that instead of using the normal threaded draw in setup it uses a push in nut. Never saw that before on 5C.044.jpg045.jpg046.jpg047.jpg

I'm having problems with the scanner at work but I will give it another shot latter as there is other info that might be of use there.These are just photos.

Andy

Back