What's new
What's new

Please help. What brand is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK83

Plastic
I keep seeing used tools with this brand logo on them but not sure if they are worth the investment.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks Arend

20171029_010046.jpg

Looks like "Made in China" translated to a logo by a graphic artist. In other words, not a brand in the sense of "known brand," but just more generic product from anonymous Asian factories. Some items might be nice, some other products may be junk. The presence of the logo means nothing.

Larry

I keep seeing used tools with this brand logo on them but not sure if they are worth the investment.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks Arend

View attachment 211860
It took It about 2 seconds to find them. CME Tools is in Michigan, with a catalog and a phone number. As far as quality, you will have to work that out, but it is not some made up logo from China, though the tools might be. The logo is the one you posted. Just Google CME Tools.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It took It about 2 seconds to find them. CME Tools is in Michigan, with a catalog and a phone number. As far as quality, you will have to work that out, but it is not some made up logo from China, though the tools might be. The logo is the one you posted. Just Google CME Tools.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you. I just looked them up their prices are way cheaper than what I see used tools going for 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back