Corona virus affecting your business ? Over reaction? - Page 191
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 191 of 216 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 4311
  1. #3801
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    ya, wanted to give you a like dazz.....couldnt bring myself to.
    agree thats crap.
    It's only crap if you ignore the evidence.


    In 2011, 28 US senators wrote to President Barack Obama calling for free-trade talks to crack down on national drug-buying bodies using "arbitrary and non- transparent practises" which harm US companies.

    The drug companies tried to use the US President and trade negotiations to blackmail countries, like New Zealand, to shutdown their national drug buying bodies. If they had been successful, it would have directly affected the cost of drugs I would have to pay.

    The drug companies continue to use Trump to attempt to force the US pricing structure on foreign countries.


    How big Pharma was captured by Wall Street

    If you can find evidence that the USA consumer is paying a fair price for drugs, lets see it. The proliferation of national drug-buying bodies that rely entirely on free market forces for their success is evidence the USA consumer is overcharged for drugs. No one forces the drug companies to sell to the national bodies. They only do so because they make a profit.

    Dazz

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    4,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    421
    Likes (Received)
    2684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Shit, I could program COBOL in my sleep. Dead (hah) simple language.

    However it brings back nightmares of a past life, so not a chance in hell. Even if I could tele-commute.

    PDW
    Where could a state find an unemployed computer programmer, where to look, where to look........

    While we all like to make fun of the gov't being backward, many institutions use old, reliable software that while limited, does not have the security holes or glitches new stuff does.

    It may use a monochrome monitor and speak over a 2400 baud modem, but it it works day in and day out. Hmm, sounds familiar, like there is another group of people that use old proprietary machines that everyone thinks are outdated but plug along day in and day out....

  3. #3803
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    3,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    It's only crap if you ignore the evidence.
    I got the impression he meant the behavior was crap, not your statement.

  4. Likes iwananew10K liked this post
  5. #3804
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    4,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    421
    Likes (Received)
    2684

  6. #3805
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    Deutschunterricht?
    russian you mean?
    and maybe the world would have been a better place for it?
    let's ask the people of Iraq,Vietnam,Iran,Libya,Syria etc.etc. how they feel about having been saved fromXXXX by the USA shall we?
    You would be goose-stepping your way to a low paying job in a ball bearing plant if it wasn't for the old USA.

  7. #3806
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    moscow,ohio
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    2075

    Default

    dazz, for clarity....i agree with you...just dont "like" it.
    wish we had an "agree" button

  8. #3807
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    3,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    You would be goose-stepping your way to a low paying job in a ball bearing plant if it wasn't for the old USA.
    And you'd be a loyal British subject curtseying to the queen if it wasn't for France ....

  9. Likes Asquith, janvanruth liked this post
  10. #3808
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    And you'd be a loyal British subject curtseying to the queen if it wasn't for France ....
    They did have dickheads like you back then, I'm afraid.

    Eugenics would have eradicated all that away. But now we have you.

  11. #3809
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    25,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    No more Bernie. ........
    Donald Trump: "Shit Fuck."

  12. #3810
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    moscow,ohio
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    2075

    Default

    i suffered thru DJTs address last night...pretty much all he did was push cloroquine....hard.

  13. #3811
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    5,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5110
    Likes (Received)
    5137

    Default The Insanity Not Only Continues But Hits New Levels!

    Not all craziness is coming from Progressives and Democrats.

    Republican Senator Bill Cassidy has proposed a national COVID-19 immunity registry that would be used by government officials to decide who would be allowed to return to work.

    Sen. Cassidy suggests setting up a COVID-19 immunity registry to 'allow people to return to work'

    Sen. Bill Cassidy pitching immunity registry amid coronavirus outbreak - Washington Times

    The man must be senile!
    With a vaccine maybe a year or more away, to think that hundreds of millions of people would meekly submit to total economic ruin while others thrived is about the most insane idea yet floated! Anyone with even half a brain would quickly figure that not only would they lose everything they had worked for during their entire life but until and unless a successful vaccine was developed the only way to obtain the magic immunity is to seek out contact with as many people as possible in hopes of being exposed to the virus. This old fool is just one more example of the fossilized power structure (of both parties) that needs to be replaced with new blood more in touch with the people they are supposed to represent.

  14. #3812
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Donald Trump: "Shit Fuck."
    Ivanka: "Daddy, watch your language."

  15. #3813
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3882
    Likes (Received)
    4004

    Default

    Doctors are authorized to use any medicine/procedure approved that they think will work. They collaborate with each other and use what is working.
    CDC at first was saying don't use masks for one dumb reason and the another..
    Go ahead and pet rattle snakes because most animals are harmless.. a likely recommendation from some.
    and if Trump said kittens are safer than snakes, then for sure pet the rattle snake.

    *This is not Trumps drug,,He knows little about medicine ,, very likely some doctors tried it and it worked..then Trump announced it..
    All the hate Trump haters just have to Hate the medicine because Trump came up with it.

    *This might save your life, do you want to try it?....Not If Trump likes it.

    OH! This IMHO and I am not a doctor.

    Better not tell that Trump has a Camaro or GM will go bust.

    I hope they come up with something better than cloroquine. Something that will avoid getting the virus in the first place.

    This post is not favoring Trump at all, it is dis favoring being stupid.

  16. Likes digger doug liked this post
  17. #3814
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    5,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5110
    Likes (Received)
    5137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    i suffered thru DJTs address last night...pretty much all he did was push cloroquine....hard.
    And your kind pushes against it .... hard because you want this "crisis" to continue so you can not push your radical restructuring of America. You know that unless it goes on long enough the majority will reject your plans.

    You are total hypocrites because on the one hand you claim you want to save lives while on the other hand you aggressively fight any possible therapy that could save them and end the irrational fear and hysteria that might allow your plans to succeed.

    "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

  18. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  19. #3815
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1948
    Likes (Received)
    2019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    And and after the virus breakout some not Trump... I won't name were advocating, advising Go Party / Go on Spring Break / Go to New Orleans..and Boom the bigger numbers...
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...esearchers-say

    dee
    ;-D

  20. #3816
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    moscow,ohio
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    2075

    Default

    i have no hate towards a medication.
    i question why a politician would push one so hard without evidence of its effectivness.

    in no way shape or form did DJT come up with the idea, had been tried by others but without conclusive evidence it actually helped....the ppl that got better may have gotten better anyway without it.

    my "kind" Scotty, would like to "do no harm"....no one likes this.

  21. #3817
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Doctors are authorized to use any medicine/procedure approved that they think will work. They collaborate with each other and use what is working.
    CDC at first was saying don't use masks for one dumb reason and the another..
    Go ahead and pet rattle snakes because most animals are harmless.. a likely recommendation from some.
    and if Trump said kittens are safer than snakes, then for sure pet the rattle snake.

    This is not Trumps drug,,He knows little about medicine ,, very likely some doctors tried it and it worked..then Trump announced it..
    All the hate Trump haters just have to Hate the medicine because Trump came up with it.

    *This might save your life, do you want to try it?....Not If Trump likes it.

    OH! This IMHO and I am not a doctor.
    The desperate folks always feel comfortable blaming one person for all the problems.

  22. #3818
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    3,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    They did have dickheads like you back then, I'm afraid.
    That's the first accurate thing you've said. One of my ancestors was killed by Joseph Brant.

  23. #3819
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS)
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2322
    Likes (Received)
    1217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    You would be goose-stepping your way to a low paying job in a ball bearing plant if it wasn't for the old USA.
    Well theres always more than one side to any coin.

  24. #3820
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    i suffered thru DJTs address last night...pretty much all he did was push cloroquine....hard.
    Cloroquine works when used with another essential ingredient. They won't say.
    In the meantime wait for your vaccine. If you die while waiting then, "We are sorry".


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •