Close
Login to Your Account
Page 200 of 216 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg White View Post
    yeah but.. if we do that how would rtump and his four pals make billions?
    huh,how?
    It's my fervent hope that the demand for forensic accountants skyrockets next year...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Alright, I will admit that this is a sign that we need more editors in our news organizations:

US coronavirus: America nears peak death rate with New York confirming more coronavirus cases than any country in the world - CNN

Umm, NY isn't part of the USA? Logic, my dear...

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trying to keep up with this thread.

Dunning and Kruger should get a Nobel prize. Never before has psychological research been proved so accurate...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    From reading the "political" posts I'm wondering "Oxymoron or Paradox"?

The UNITED States of America.

1861 without guns.
    Curious what is this part about? “ 1861 without guns.[/QUOTE]”

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post
    There will be no costs associated with COVID to anyone in the US. No testing costs, no co-pays, no deductibles, no prescriptions, no treatment costs. Including the uninsured. That's already in place, funded in the stimulus. I've received the email from my insurer already. They also assigned a doctor close to me to contact if I have any symptoms. If I have to call her, she'll already have me in her computer system.
    I am really interested to hear if that experience is consistent across the rest of the USA.
    Do the millions of unemployed and uninsured US Citizens have free and easy access to covid 19 testing???

Dazz

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post
    And no other European country is testing near what Germany is testing...
    Germany has tested at rate of 10,962/million population, Italy 11,937, Switzerland 18,776, Austria 12,357, Portugal 10,788, Luxembourg 38,805, Gibraltar 41,168, Liechtenstein 23,605. The aforementioned Faeroe Islands, the champ at 100,976/, more than 25 times the case rate. (According to worldmeter, yesterday's data)

....Our biggest problem wrt testing is that new tests and machines have come online so fast, people don't know that there are labs that can run the tests this week that couldn't do it last week.....
    Our biggest problem with testing is that we don't have enough. If everybody could be tested, and were, regularly, we could reopen immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    I am really interested to hear if that experience is consistent across the rest of the USA.
    Do the millions of unemployed and uninsured US Citizens have free and easy access to covid 19 testing??? Dazz
    That's speculation and hope, not experience, but you deserve an answer, and it's no. In Vermont (and most other states, though states vary), public policy is that one must have doctor's orders to be tested. You will be turned away from testing sites without them. And good luck finding a doc now if you're uninsured.

What's it like in NZ?

Here in the US, Trump and his buddies can be tested anytime they want and get results back in 15 minutes. (And they have, and they do.) Meanwhile, in Lebanon, NH, the nearest large hospital to me, newly admitted patients have to wait 48 hrs for test results. Nobody, including staff, wants to come near them. There is a lab in the same complex capable of 1000 tests/day. (According to their press release.)

Kinda fucked up....

7. Likes tim9lives liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

THERMITE

All DJT has done differently from the "average" of all those others? Is embrace "TDS" as a weapon to let his detractors tie themselves in useless knots of helpless rage.

Really Thermite ???

Let me remind you of some other thing Trump did. He disparaged all of our Intelligence Experts....Insisting that they were wrong about Russian Interference with our Elections.

Then he went even further, and said he believed Putin’s word....Trusting Putin over America’s Patriots words about Russian Interference in our elections. Yes, Trump is an expert at distraction and chaos. That’s his MO.

But make no mistake. Donald Trump admires dictators and despots. Let’s not forget, Putin’s main goal is to rebuild the USSR. His first priority is the Ukraine. Putin wants Ukraine back and he already seized Crimea. And Trump tried to hold up the needed military aid which was unanimously approved by Congress. It was only after he got caught that he released that aid.

Trump acts like he is Putin’s bitch. If it walks like a duck...talks like a duck...it a damned duck.

Putin’s methods are very clever. He isn’t fighting the Cold War with nuclear weapons. He’s letting Iran and North Korea play the nuclear game.

And Putin most likely has been assisting North Korea play that nuclear game by lending expertise to Iran and North Korea in building those weapons. After World War II, America’s policies and work building strategic Alliances with Western Europe are being corroded by Trump’s cancerous actions.

Putin is closely tied to the Russian Mafia also. And it’s obvious that DJT is also closely tied to the Russian mafia. Ex KGB officers have close ties to the Russian mafia also....and they all report back Putin. Those Trump/mafia ties go back decades. Trump bragged about that 10 years ago. You can watch those videos and listen to Trump’s words about that.

By the way....disinformation and blackmail are both KGB 101 mythology. And that’s why Putin infiltrated Facebook, Twitter and all other social media. DJT embraced those platforms during 2016 campaigns. And Russian Bots were working overtime to both assist Trump and divide America on social media....flooding the Black Lives Matter and Me Too Movements.

There is a war going on right now.Its like the Cold War in that the other side wants to tear down Western Democracies. And DJT appears to be fueling that war....doing everything to help the other side in my opinion. So forget about DJT’s white noise he puts out there. The white noise mythology is Trump’s genius...but it isn’t worth paying attention to. And there’s nothing stable about that genius. What one must pay attention to.....is the results of his actions.

So...to sum it up Thermite. The things one must pay attention to with DJT are.... interfering with Democracy in the Ukraine, alienation of America’s Western Allies, handing Syria back to Assad/Putin.....and of course, his admiration of dictators. Trump is a dangerous leader.

9. Likes Milland, dcsipo, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I've compared djt to Caligula before, but then I read that "Little Boots" (Caligula in contemporary Latin) actually seems to be a benevolent leader before undergoing a serious illness (or poisoning attempt), and that it was upon recovery that he evidenced his madness.

So, my apologies to Gaius Caesar - djt is worse than you were.
    YOu trying to say the movie wasn't accurate?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg White View Post
    yeah but.. if we do that how would rtump and his four pals make billions?
    huh,how?
    Trump could not take a nickle or the house would be all over that in a wink of your eye.
    But I do see people in government becoming millionaires and one a billionaire with not paying taxes on any gain or having such income.

Good plan in Obama's speech but nobody responded, we gave 100s of millions to WHO and did not even have a warning plan in place..dangerous outbreak out in China and china along with Who kept in no/little announcement

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Why isn't congress furloughed ?

Nancy & Chucky need to go sit at home for a few months...along with "private citizen Plugs"...all without pay.
    Why would they care about the without pay part? Anyone notice how a lot of politicians get filthy rich while in office even while drawing modest salaries?

13. Likes michiganbuck liked this post
    Country
    CAYMAN ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Anyone notice how a lot of politicians get filthy rich while in office even while drawing modest salaries?
    Well someones got to do the dirty work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tim9lives View Post

Let me remind you of some other thing Trump did. He disparaged all of our Intelligence Experts....Insisting that they were wrong about Russian Interference with our Elections.
    What a bunch of nonsense. Could someone please explain how a Russian got someone to vote for Trump that normally would have voted for the wicked witch and her flying monkeys? Please make it an explanation that anyone with a brain won't laugh at.

16. Likes Thunderjet, Trueturning, david n, CalG liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why would they care about the without pay part? Anyone notice how a lot of politicians get filthy rich while in office even while drawing modest salaries?
    for a long time with IRS and the FBI in their pocket that was easy. Plus stealing money from the Senate bank for many years..no taxes on that free money..they should have gone to jail.. we would have.
    The would deposit their check and then write double of more that amount on the Senate bank checks. right out of the taxes paid, we should have gotten a check for our money they stole.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    ..dangerous outbreak out in China and china along with Who kept in no/little announcement
    This is getting a little boring but duty calls ...

Apologies to anyone who actually bothered to click the "start" button ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Originally Posted by tim9lives View Post

What a bunch of nonsense. Could someone please explain how a Russian got someone to vote for Trump that normally would have voted for the wicked witch and her flying monkeys? Please make it an explanation that anyone with a brain won't laugh at.
    Ok...but it would take me a lot of time to go into the details. Check out the Wired article. They’ll do a good job of explaining to you what you seem to believe is nonsense. It ain’t nonsense. It happened.

How Russian Facebook Ads Divided and Targeted US Voters Before the 2016 Election
    New research shows just how prevalent political advertising was from suspicious groups in 2016—including Russian trolls.

How Russian Facebook Ads Divided and Targeted US Voters Before the 2016 Election | WIRED

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

YOu just proved it right there

half the people who agreed with you in 2016 were Russian trolls

thousand and thousands ,linking fake news stories liking posts, trying to drive opinion

trump lost the popular vote, go look at the math[nah, math is science=evil] how many thousand votes in how many states tipped the balance

You look the fool trying to argue they did not try.

IT is of course debatable that they actually affected the outcome

They did spend many millions trying

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    YOu trying to say the movie wasn't accurate?
    Only the sex.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tim9lives View Post
    Ok...but it would take me a lot of time to go into the details. Check out the Wired article. They’ll do a good job of explaining to you what you seem to believe is nonsense. It ain’t nonsense. It happened.

How Russian Facebook Ads Divided and Targeted US Voters Before the 2016 Election
    New research shows just how prevalent political advertising was from suspicious groups in 2016—including Russian trolls.

How Russian Facebook Ads Divided and Targeted US Voters Before the 2016 Election | WIRED
    There is no proof in there. You think it is proof as it supports your beliefs. I want to see the so called ads that influenced people and they can't be the same or similar to ads that were shown on TV. As that would just make them redundant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm someone with a brain. And I'm not laughing. Fools are easily manipulated. Find a mirror...

24. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Trump could not take a nickle or the house would be all over that in a wink of your eye.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHa

ha

ohh,yeah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

ha
    hee hee

oh, man you have sense of humor

trumpski fired the guy who was to do the oversight

because he is totally corrupt

entirely corrupt to his shriveled soul

He does not even know how to be 'straight'

And you will support him, no matter what he steals