Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4311
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who even searched Facebook for such adds from Russians . How many Facebook sites supported H.C. Who cares?
    I never went searching about Facebook .. did anyone here on PM do that ..I think not..

Very over rated this is IMHO...close to JPS (just plane stupid)

Now I winder if any Russians are here on PM supporting/demolishing Trump..Who cares, not me.

*Wait is this thread about the virus

2. Likes CalG, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    From reading the "political" posts I'm wondering "Oxymoron or Paradox"?

The UNITED States of America.

1861 without guns.
    Gordon
    The intent and the vision is The United STATES of America.

That seems to be difficult for many citizens to grock when pressured by the promise of "Free Stuff".

4. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I'm someone with a brain. And I'm not laughing. Fools are easily manipulated. Find a mirror...
    So you're saying that enough democrats switched their vote from Hillary to Trump, based on facebook ads, to swing the election.

The fools you are referring to are....hello?

Your argument is that demorats are too stupid to make up their own minds?

Do you think Tulsi Gabbard is a "Russian Asset" too?

6. Likes CalG, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh, she's an asset alright........Just sayin'.

8. Likes jancollc, Scottl, Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tim9lives View Post
    THERMITE

All DJT has done differently from the "average" of all those others? Is embrace "TDS" as a weapon to let his detractors tie themselves in useless knots of helpless rage.

Really Thermite ???

Let me remind you of some other thing Trump did. He disparaged all of our Intelligence Experts....Insisting that they were wrong about Russian Interference with our Elections.

Then he went even further, and said he believed Putin’s word....Trusting Putin over America’s Patriots words about Russian Interference in our elections. Yes, Trump is an expert at distraction and chaos. That’s his MO.

But make no mistake. Donald Trump admires dictators and despots. Let’s not forget, Putin’s main goal is to rebuild the USSR. His first priority is the Ukraine. Putin wants Ukraine back and he already seized Crimea. And Trump tried to hold up the needed military aid which was unanimously approved by Congress. It was only after he got caught that he released that aid.

Trump acts like he is Putin’s bitch. If it walks like a duck...talks like a duck...it a damned duck.

Putin’s methods are very clever. He isn’t fighting the Cold War with nuclear weapons. He’s letting Iran and North Korea play the nuclear game.

And Putin most likely has been assisting North Korea play that nuclear game by lending expertise to Iran and North Korea in building those weapons. After World War II, America’s policies and work building strategic Alliances with Western Europe are being corroded by Trump’s cancerous actions.

Putin is closely tied to the Russian Mafia also. And it’s obvious that DJT is also closely tied to the Russian mafia. Ex KGB officers have close ties to the Russian mafia also....and they all report back Putin. Those Trump/mafia ties go back decades. Trump bragged about that 10 years ago. You can watch those videos and listen to Trump’s words about that.

By the way....disinformation and blackmail are both KGB 101 mythology. And that’s why Putin infiltrated Facebook, Twitter and all other social media. DJT embraced those platforms during 2016 campaigns. And Russian Bots were working overtime to both assist Trump and divide America on social media....flooding the Black Lives Matter and Me Too Movements.

There is a war going on right now.Its like the Cold War in that the other side wants to tear down Western Democracies. And DJT appears to be fueling that war....doing everything to help the other side in my opinion. So forget about DJT’s white noise he puts out there. The white noise mythology is Trump’s genius...but it isn’t worth paying attention to. And there’s nothing stable about that genius. What one must pay attention to.....is the results of his actions.

So...to sum it up Thermite. The things one must pay attention to with DJT are.... interfering with Democracy in the Ukraine, alienation of America’s Western Allies, handing Syria back to Assad/Putin.....and of course, his admiration of dictators. Trump is a dangerous leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I lost you after your quote of Thermite.

Wow if you still believe all of that after discussions here then that is ok.

I mean wow.
    So, what you are saying all that happened in the past 5 years did not happen, and everybody is lying? Wow...I mean Wow. Did you read the Muller report, watch the impeachment?. Do you believe Putin over all the intelligence agencies, that it was not Russia? Do you believe that Benghazi was not weaponized by the GOP? McCarthy said it himself that it was. I guess you don't believe your lying eyes and ears unless it is the approved propaganda from Shawn Hannity himself.

Not agreeing with Trump is TDS, but you form your opinion about other political leaders using the same means the people use you cause of TDS. Why do you hate Obama or Clinton (your ODS or CDS)? You never met them, you do not know them, you use the media reports to evaluate their personalities and actions. If I ever met Trump, I may actually find him charming, but I absolutely cannot stomach his statements, actions, and policies.

You exhibit the exact problem the majority of the population has in this country. Total lack of critical thinking, just the crap from the pulpit or your favorite TV celeb. We could argue about the details but the facts are facts.

dee
    ;-D

10. Likes Milland, janvanruth, tim9lives, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Who even searched Facebook for such adds from Russians . How many Facebook sites supported H.C. Who cares?
    I never went searching about Facebook .. did anyone here on PM do that ..I think not..

Very over rated this is IMHO...close to JPS (just plane stupid)

Now I winder if any Russians are here on PM supporting/demolishing Trump..Who cares, not me.

*Wait is this thread about the virus
    There is nothing as mutable as public opinion.
    That is why these presidential campaigns are simply popularity contests.
    Can you actually believe that these contests don’t have international influence and attendant interest.

If you want an answer to your thoughts go outside of the American experience.
    Study the case as it has been present for decades in Europe.
    Take it further.
    Study the case as has been present in Europe for centuries.
    The only rational for denying the structures is to simply be unaware of them.
    The United States can still get away with feeling they are isolated from these dynamics in Eurasia.
    Quaint naďveté is the most generous way I can put it

12. Likes dcsipo, tim9lives liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post
    So you're saying that enough democrats switched their vote from Hillary to Trump, based on facebook ads, to swing the election.

60 million voted for trumpski, pretty high percentage of morons there

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OT:

Some Russian will come on Facebook or PM and say nice things about grinders to get on my side and then start slamming a politician to make me like of dis like that person.

and I will go for it because I like grinders ..is that how it works? Is that kind of like being stupid?

Guess we need a birth proof to be on PM so we don't elect Putin to be USA president

15. Likes jancollc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post

If you had useful words you'd be welcome to twist mine. But your words are decrepit things, dragging themselves along the ground, looking to scavenge cigarette butts for a little fix, just a little puff to make themselves feel something - anything.

Your words should find a lawyer to press a class-action suit against you for abuse and battery.

To your twisted attempt at a point - no, it wasn't Dems crossing over, it was right-leaning Independents who pushed djt into enough electoral college votes. He won by less than a percent in a number of key states (Wisconsin by 0.77 percent, Pennsylvania by 0.72 percent and Michigan by 0.23 percent), and yes, it was with help from Russian agents using social media that was part of the difference.

So the fools I am talking about are the easily swayed, the soft-headed that look to a maggot like djt and somehow see their own likeness. What a pathetic outcome, but they got what they wanted. And does it feel good to have a monster in charge when things get tough? Maybe having someone competent at administration would have been a better idea? Hmm?

You hew to that putrid orange punk all you wish. I hope the stink finally washes off you at some point in the distant future.

17. Likes jancollc, Trueturning, tim9lives liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...You hew to that putrid orange punk all you wish. I hope the stink finally washes off you at some point in the distant future.
    Lol. I gave you a "like" for creativity.

no, it wasn't Dems crossing over, it was right-leaning Independents who pushed djt into enough electoral college votes. He won by less than a percent in a number of key states (Wisconsin by 0.77 percent, Pennsylvania by 0.72 percent and Michigan by 0.23 percent), and yes, it was with help from Russian agents using social media that was part of the difference.
    Maybe Biden will campaign in those States?

19. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Oh, she's an asset alright........Just sayin'.
    An asset ? Just so-so, I'd say. In fact, that's being kind ...

Must be getting picky in my old age

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck
    Some Russian will come on Facebook or PM and say nice things about grinders to get on my side
    Zo, tvarishch, vot you tinkinngk aboot dem Heeled 161s ? Ees very bootiful, nyet ? Ve luvs dem in old cuntry, vants one very very much, baseball been berry berry good for us ! vant to play sumptimes ? Ve go fishingk after ! Catchem stir john, makem big row ! tastingk dee lish us, how bout ?!

21. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Curious what is this part about? “ 1861 without guns.

You don't know what happened in 1861? Read posts #3973 and #3979.

Maybe Milland can explain it to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you had useful words you'd be welcome to twist mine. But your words are decrepit things, dragging themselves along the ground, looking to scavenge cigarette butts for a little fix, just a little puff to make themselves feel something - anything.

Your words should find a lawyer to press a class-action suit against you for abuse and battery.

To your twisted attempt at a point - no, it wasn't Dems crossing over, it was right-leaning Independents who pushed djt into enough electoral college votes. He won by less than a percent in a number of key states (Wisconsin by 0.77 percent, Pennsylvania by 0.72 percent and Michigan by 0.23 percent), and yes, it was with help from Russian agents using social media that was part of the difference.

So the fools I am talking about are the easily swayed, the soft-headed that look to a maggot like djt and somehow see their own likeness. What a pathetic outcome, but they got what they wanted. And does it feel good to have a monster in charge when things get tough? Maybe having someone competent at administration would have been a better idea? Hmm?

You hew to that putrid orange punk all you wish. I hope the stink finally washes off you at some point in the distant future.
    Just what this forum needs, A literary critic!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...and yes, it was with help from Russian agents using social media that was part of the difference.
    So it seems, if you and Seamoss / Goldbrick are part of the evidence.

But are youse fools STILL taking Putin's dime this go, or just running on habit?

And "Oh By The Way?" - did you also have to VOTE for DJT last go to keep getting your payments from Putin? And will you be expected to do that again, next go?

If so, it's no WONDER yer whole damned universe reeks of shite.

Might try laundering yer upper lip, see it the stench abates?

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    60 million voted for trumpski, pretty high percentage of morons there
    To be fair I think many voted for Trump to protest. I wonder how many of those 60 million thought he'd win?

Kid: “I wish I could be like Batman!”
    Genie: “Wish granted!”
    When the kid gets home, both of his parents are dead.

A guy goes into his attic to clean it out and finds an old oil lamp. He thinks he could sell it instead of throwing it away, so he starts to rub it and out pops this genie. The genie says to him " Thank you for awakening me, I can grant you three wishes as a token of my gratitude." The guy wishes for a billion dollars, the genie grants it. The guy then asks for a huge mansion with 2 Lamborghinis and 2 Ferraris, the genie grants it. The genie says “This is your last wish so really make this one count.” The guys says “Well I’ve always wanted to drive out to hawaiian islands, because airplanes scare me to death, so I would want a highway that could stretch from here all the way to the islands.” The Genie says “That is asking for quite a lot and I’m not sure if I can pull that off, Is there anything else you’d want?” The guy says "Well I’ve been married and divorced three times, and I just can’t understand what I’ve been doing wrong. I’ve given my ex-wives all the love and care that I could but in the end it was never enough. I would want to have the ability to understand women. The genie thinks for a few moments and says “Do you want a three or four lane highway?”

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post

You don't know what happened in 1861? Read posts #3973 and #3979.

Maybe Milland can explain it to you?
    You can't just throw a date out and expect 95% of Americans to have a clue what happened in their history in that time period.

Nor have the inclination or curiosity to google, to learn.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As to "without guns", I hope it stays that way, but there's a large group of yahoos out there that are looking for an excuse to whip out their personal arsenals...
    You bet your ass there is

28. Likes Thunderjet liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ H View Post
    You bet your ass there is
    "Sans lube, too."

The greater problem though, given snowflakes tend to "like it like that", is that some of the pissed-off also have firearms.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rush radio show 760 (WJR) today said that a Chicago testing site is finding 30 to 50% of tested show antibodies for corona virus. This indicates, he said that these people must have had the virus and got over it likely having the effect of a flu.
    That seems good news, likely to hit the major news in a few days?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Exactly. 37 miles away and possibly opening in two weeks, like the drive-through testing at Walmart and Costco parking lots.

I am not a total government-despiser but their performance has been worse than shitty this time. Even if it were not, first open new convenient test centers then close down the existing ones.

Gentlemen, this is the middle of an epidemic. It's not the time to be screwing around playing at bureaucracy.

Along those lines ... read it and weep

Coronavirus Tests Going Unused in U.S. Labs - Scientific American

Checking the certification on the deck chairs on the Titanic ....
    From EG;
    “ I am not a total government-despiser but their performance has been worse than shitty this time. Even if it were not, first open new convenient test centers then close down the existing ones.”

Read and weeping.

EG you darn well know that if so disposed to Anti Trump bias as much as yourself it is easy to get carried away right? Most who are like this are not as well liked or tolerated as you are by the way and we know you are old and cantankerous.

I am there with you yet when nit wits here start spraying ANTIFA graffiti everywhere and chain themselves together just to get their picture with Ann Coulter everyone knows the world has slipped a cog and a great.

They want Ann to whip that privileged, wanky, and noisy little white boy arse.
    It must be a thing because she is so hated by them they look forward to the conflict.

I think it is (really weird), (Ma Ma put them on the commode backwards) kind of thing.

I know you are not always Anti American and that you are slowly turning around. Another more reasonable EG struggling to come out. (Notice I did not say from where)

EG “ I am not a total government-despiser” .

This is a good start I know you used code because your old friends are likely listening. I know you meant that you support the POTUS now. You know like the good ol Americanism vs Communism thing.

I know you had to take the class to graduate way way ...I am talking wayyyy back. Ya know Stone Age.

Besides there is a tax break for anyone can pull off a restoration of sanity with you.

The others who are still spraying graffiti here and sounding off are too far gone.

You know the church people and their friends the psychiatrists will likely be picking them up at a certain point soon.

They are setting a trap with two cherished items for two dangerous ones code named by the ”Great One” as ”The Thompson Twins”.

The items are a nice new Black leather ANTIFA Man purse with a powdering kit made in Denmark.

The second item a pair of designer Danish combat clogs both dragged along the ground by a rope where each are netted, sedated, and restrained.

Oh all is not lost either because at the Country club it is none other than Ann Coulter there to go over the whole Americanism vs Communism thing with them. Catch and release ya know.