Corona virus affecting your business ? Over reaction? - Page 89
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 89 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 4311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So I "lost that round" according to your own mind?

Delusions of grandeur?

You libs amaze me with your echo-chamber thinking. He hasn't thrown anybody out and contrary to popular myth New York has not run out of ventilators. The shortage is PROJECTED based on the same computer models that have already been proven wrong. The "shortage" is about 2 weeks out according to Cuomo. It takes less than 24 hrs to bring them in if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    sorry there Scotty.

that is an indefensible position.

simply IS.

I would slam any leader who threw the people who supported him out
    so easily as yesterdays trash.

because that is NOT a leader.

no way.

you lost that round bud.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    my spanish is not that great but i read the article and then the translation.
    NO word about the chinese knowingly selling defective tests.
    Correct. This link is only the Spanish minister admitting they went in search of cheap.

You boyz arguing over The Don make me laugh.
    As if creepy Joe would be any more professional

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    It's not mental age.

It's mental pathology.
    You just described yourself and the others who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Lost your minds about the same time you lost the election.

4. Likes jancollc, Dualkit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post

You boyz arguing over The Don make me laugh.
    As if creepy Joe would be any more professional
    By a few million orders of magnitude. You can't compare the Orange Ape to anyone in recent history other than Mussolini. He is an abomination, and the greatest stain the White House has ever witnessed.

6. Likes Greg White, e-fishin-c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Save the drama. You and the others have been bashing him since he announced his candidacy and bitching about the election ever since so it's just more partisan whining. If Obama told Biden not to call Governors who opposed him you'd be cheering him on. Hypocrites all!
    No I'd be f#cking appalled

Because, oh yeah, it never happened

Because Obama was a competent intelligent human being who understood the importance and gravity of the office he occupied

trumpski is a child

8. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Back on politics? nobody is going to win an argument, or change another’s mind, just dumb opinions and arguing.
    But I could beat trump with the only plan that would/will work. No, I’m not giving it away for free..
    If Bloomberg was /is interested I would sell it to him for about 2 million (after taxes) and about 3 or 400K for my attorney (to protect my rights to the money) I don't know if I can find my attorney, seems he is no longer in town. (He is actually the god father but few are supposed to know that.)
    Payment due on completion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You just described yourself and the others who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Lost your minds about the same time you lost the election.
    Deranged is seeing purple monkeys swinging from the saddle of a unicorn

Deranged is seeing anyone who does not look just like them as the enemy

Seeing that an incompetent is in charge and understanding the implications of that is in no way deranged

Deranged is not being able to admit that your hero does not always do or say the right things

There are plenty of things I think Obama should have done differently, mistakes he made

You will not admit when trumpski acts against the interests of the American people

I have said it before, I will say it again, trumpski will not willingly leave office, and the true deranged ones will support him

11. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A picture is worth a thousand words.

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Wouldn’t a proactive leader say something to the effect of, we’ve had our differences, the fed is prepared to help you out, but we need you to do this. And do it all without public display for campaigning purposes.

What I can say is that I’m seeing a change amongst normally republican posting locations such as pm, or local Facebook groups that are basically sick of his shit.

Seriously, quit being an ass to the press when they ask you difficult questions. Quit badmouthing other elected officials, even if they badmouth you. Quit tweeting, period.

Be a leader. Show some humility. Show some empathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The guy has been an obnoxious blowhard his whole life, you think he is going to change now? He does seem to have an opinion on everything and has no problem voicing it, even when he has zero knowledge of the subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry Buck, this is all about Trump, which means all about politics, or in his case, his demand to be treated as royalty.

Just an example of the willful stupidity coming out of the White House: his statements (without foundation) of two drugs being "miracle cures":

"On March 19, President Trump mentioned an anti-malarial drug as a treatment against COVID-19. This drug, hydroxychloroquine, is now in shortage as demand surges according to the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists’ drug shortage list. Three days later, Trump tweeted ”HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine."

Trump’s dangerous promotion of a ‘miracle cure’: Coronavirus and a malaria drug - New York Daily News

So what happens? Some idiot doctors start self prescribing and hording the drugs: Hydroxychloroquine May Not Work Against COVID-19, But Hoarding's Already A Problem : Shots - Health News : NPR

What happens next? Actual patients who NEED these drugs for RECOGNIZED TREATMENTS (and have had long term prescriptions to do so) can't get their damn prescriptions filled because of the hoarding, which is because of the stupid president's stupid tweets: Coronavirus: Lupus Patient's Chloroquine Prescription Was Cancelled By Kaiser Permanente [read this one at least, it's tragic!]

And to top it off, the drugs this idiot president is pushing are not even on the priority test list for the CDC!!: Hydroxychloroquine: Trump says this drug has 'tremendous promise,' but Fauci's not spending money on it - CNN

So the man-child-in-chief calls this a miracle without substantiation, causing hoarding and misery for those that ACTUALLY NEED THE DRUG, and you're worried about the "politicizing" of it all?

For F's sake, when did logic and reason become anathema to Republicans??

15. Likes Asquith liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

By a few million orders of magnitude. You can't compare the Orange Ape to anyone in recent history other than Mussolini. He is an abomination, and the greatest stain the White House has ever witnessed.
    Hahaha!
    You boyzies are gunna lose your chit when he gets re-elected

Anyway - we better get back on track and fuk politics!

17. Likes jancollc liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lost your minds about the same time you lost the election.
    Get back on track and tell us how you think Trump is handling the coronavirus.

Is he the right man for that particular job in the USA at present?

What anyone else would do in the USA isn't important. Trump is the president and calling the shots.

We've got 10 political parties in our parliament and they don't agree 100% as to what's right. A mass majority do manage to get all actions and laws passed as to what to do. There's no petty squabbling.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fox news: Trump is a great guy

CNN news: Trump is a bum

Or is it the other way round

Still, Problem solved

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Correct. This link is only the Spanish minister admitting they went in search of cheap.
    barb - found this in a couple places, India Times or some such (I'm too smart to quote xinhua to youse guys !)

The Chinese embassy said, "The Chinese ministry of commerce offered Spain a list of certified providers, which did not include Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology. Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology has not been licensed by the Chinese National Medical Products Administration to sell its products."

Also found by google translate somewhere that they didn't even buy the kits "from China" but got them from some Spanish company that got them from some flybynight place. And one reason the accuracy is low is, they are supposed to return a result in five to ten minutes.

I imagine they would be okay as a first step - you know, if they go positive, then for sure you go into isolation right now. If they don't, then have to wait longer for a better test.

But that wouldn't save much money, so ...

Also it was only 9,000 kits out of the 640,000 they were getting (hopefully the rest from authorized companies ?)

Jeeze, Mill .... I know you really dislike the guy but honestly, George W did a lot more damage to the US. The Donald is just visibly more obnoxious.

21. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just great. I can spend a bunch of time composing something with a timeline, quotes, a logical framework, consequences etc. and post it here, and the responses are either:

1) "Har, har, yu'l luz yur mind wen heis reerected", or

2) "Eh, politicians are the same, knowwhatimean?"

When Russia decides they want to destroy your country, they do it from the inside. I guess I have to admire the precision and efficiency of their operation...

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One thing, ya know, look at those numbers and you just have to go "wow !" that is some life form that can decimate the entire world in roughly two months. Little dinky-ass thing, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    One thing, ya know, look at those numbers and you just have to go "wow !" that is some life form that can decimate the entire world in roughly two months. Little dinky-ass thing, too.
    Technically, it's not a life form, as viruses aren't defined as living things. It's a very basic mechanism that happens to be able to latch onto actual living cells and use their capabilities to replicate.

A classic parasite. Sort of like ignorance, which seems to latch onto societies and replicate while damaging the host.

25. Likes Bobw, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

President Trump is an authoritarian leader.
    That is NOT a pejorative.
    All leaders and the constituents who follow them vary in the degree of those traits characteristics.

The electorate has a long standing ratio of support or resistance to leadership with authoritarian traits.
    This tendency shifts over time as the nation faces times of greater and lesser stressors.
    Times of war for instance sees a universal rise.
    The interesting thing is the authoritarian traits of the electorate crosses party lines.
    It’s more of an expression of personality than party.
    One can make the mistake of confusing liberalism and conservative policy with this.
    An authoritarian is not an illiberal per se though the instinct of some feel a specific assault due to what is seen as a decay of liberal interests.

The certainty of an authoritarian leader is the single most important trait.
    All the other features are given secondary importance.
    So assault on a leader for some secondary lack is literally falling on deaf ears.
    A choice has been made on needed traits.
    You can’t assail that decision on a basis not seen as significant.

We all get to vote.
    People choose.
    I don’t think we can dismiss what another finds important.
    That is their right.

27. Likes jancollc, Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For F's sake, when did logic and reason become anathema to Republicans??
    Around reagan. When they pardoned all the iran-contra assholes, that's when things went off the rails.

Last republican I could even imagine voting for, was eisenhauer.

Then you have the "we're gonna jam up everything obama tries to do" party. The party that says,
    Oh no, you have months left on your term, no USSC justice for you. Logic says, no pick for
    trumpski either right now.

We may lose our minds if he loses the popular vote and gets elected yet again, at least we're not
    losing our minds like that flaming idiot maga nut who tried to blow up a hospital, because the libtards
    invented FAKE NEWS virus to make the orange moron look bad.

The orange moron is doing just fine with the trump slump, all by himself.

29. Likes Greg White, e-fishin-c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    President Trump is an authoritarian leader.
    That is NOT a pejorative.
    So we have to love Dear Leader even when he's actively making things worse?