Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 4311
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is amazeing how acurate Chuck Shummer's Wirlwind prediction is.

Any species that sets a the dual priorities of killing the young innocent and healthy

while artifically prolonging the lives of old sick and unhealthy..

Whell you get what you have here today which is the way he wants it....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    I don’t ignore anybody.

But I am also a person that has changed a great deal over my relatively short life. I’m very open to change.

I’ve met bill, and I respect him. I found his arguments a lot more palatable in previous years....or at least a lot more identifiable. Honestly, I’m concerned his age has caught up to him, or mine has caught up to me.

I find Scott’s arguments a bit undeveloped. They lack the breadth of the human experience. Strictly analytical, black or white...and rooted in fear of the “other”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can respect this, in fact I admire your resilience. I have had to admit my limits, I no longer have the time to wrestle with pigs. And I got tired of always winding up filthy.

Bill actually makes me a bit sad, I wasn't kidding when I said in an earlier post (can't remember what thread) that I used to respect him. I did, but don't anymore. There is a blind hatred in him towards a man I respect, and while I'm quick to acknowledge "my guy's" faults, I have no time to waste on rebutting the blind.

Now, yes - I'm a hypocrite. I have, if anything, a greater, near infinite white-hot rage against Trump. I will defend myself by stating that if the two were judged by a totally independent-minded group of people on O's and T's respective characters, intelligence, honesty, integrity, leadership, and respect for others and their families - well, I'm pretty comfortable guessing who would come out on top.

3. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    So we have to love Dear Leader even when he's actively making things worse?
    Not we my friend only you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've been saving a nice bottle of Chianti for this moment...
    That is the spirit.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Winn View Post
    It is amazeing how acurate Chuck Shummer's Wirlwind prediction is.

Any species that sets a the dual priorities of killing the young innocent and healthy

while artifically prolonging the lives of old sick and unhealthy..

Whell you get what you have here today which is the way he wants it....
    In Soylent Green the young ate the old. This was exposed...but the story did not go on to see many stave.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    If you save that for the tub you can light the bubbles
    Lol “Sorry Mr. Fireman but Mr. Bubble blew the house up I was only lighting my cigar while soaking in the tub.”

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hanermo View Post
    On feb 28th the us government and the us cdc and all the health professionals were in full possession of the facts.
    And even one month before.
    And 2 months before.

The virus was widely reported on, globally, since december 2019.
    Lol. I don't know about "globally". In the US, the story in January was IMPEACH!. The media did not have time for unimportant epidemics halfway around the world.

In February, it started out IMPEACH! then turned to Democratic Primaries. "What did Booty-judge say today?" Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina. The run-up to "Super Thursday".

What little coverage of the Chinese outbreak there was, it was limited to criticism of Trump for the travel restrictions.

It's amazing how many people here claim to have been "tuned in" to the outbreak in January. I can't find a single mention of it on this board back then.

BTW, we asked to send a CDC team to China in back in January, and were denied.

Now I will leave you guys to your Righteous Indignation.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not kidding. If history ends, your man will have won. If history lives, DJT will be vilified as no other US president has ever been. Nixon will be a Saint compared to this MAGgot.

Your choice, dude. Do you want to kill history? Or open your eyes and see what a disaster he's been?
    I do not share the level of your alarm. I hear you yet the end is not near. We have too many checks and balances. We will not have dictators.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Snipper2
    In that, we're in agreement. There's too many people on the planet, and if we wanted to function in a purely rational, mechanistic way we could say that thinning the herd is a good thing.

Problems start when you, or anyone tries to decide who should go. Who should live. Who should die. What groups are valuable, which are worthless.

I've not studied enough philosophy, history, and economic theory to make useful decisions on the matter. Has anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

By a few million orders of magnitude. You can't compare the Orange Ape to anyone in recent history other than Mussolini. He is an abomination, and the greatest stain the White House has ever witnessed.
    funny the comparison to il duce came up to me this morning when i saw some clips of trump.
    the similarity is striking, though il duce was a more gifted orator.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    funny the comparison to il duce came up to me this morning when i saw some clips of trump.
    Hah - well, I had to avoid Godwin (and we're not quite there yet anyway), but the comparison was one I made a long time ago, and I wasn't alone in it. This is the man that wanted the military parade (in his honor), an interesting demand from 'ol Bone Spurs Five Deferments Not A Fan Of That War etc., etc. Trump.

13. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hah - well, I had to avoid Godwin (and we're not quite there yet anyway), but the comparison was one I made a long time ago, and I wasn't alone in it. This is the man that wanted the military parade (in his honor), an interesting demand from 'ol Bone Spurs Five Deferments Not A Fan Of That War etc., etc. Trump.
    Rent free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Hahaha!
    You boyzies are gunna lose your chit when he gets re-elected

Anyway - we better get back on track and fuk politics!
    you are just too stupid to realize that everyone will lose.
    but that does not matter to you now does it?
    as long as you can claim that the others have lost, you have won, now don't you?
    all trump supporters are in fact typical losers.
    they are just so glad they, for once, can claim to be a winner that they close their eyes to the reality that they, by winning, have lost.

16. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    Benito was actually better at everything ... luckily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Rent free.
    Excellent views, plenty of space, and indoor plumbing! Who could ask for more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can respect this, in fact I admire your resilience. I have had to admit my limits, I no longer have the time to wrestle with pigs. And I got tired of always winding up filthy.

Bill actually makes me a bit sad, I wasn't kidding when I said in an earlier post (can't remember what thread) that I used to respect him. I did, but don't anymore. There is a blind hatred in him towards a man I respect, and while I'm quick to acknowledge "my guy's" faults, I have no time to waste on rebutting the blind.

Now, yes - I'm a hypocrite. I have, if anything, a greater, near infinite white-hot rage against Trump. I will defend myself by stating that if the two were judged by a totally independent-minded group of people on O's and T's respective characters, intelligence, honesty, integrity, leadership, and respect for others and their families - well, I'm pretty comfortable guessing who would come out on top.
    Bill is a good guy. If you watch Ozark...Bill is Buddy...the old codger who lives in the basement and doesn't get out much. Solid man, but likely a bit lonely even though he won't admit it. His opinion is based upon 70+ years of experiences, and the last few have probably been a lot less social than the first 70.

I very much dislike Trump. But I won't view everything he's done as bad. I try not let my dislike of him, sway my opinion of reality. I tend to read the news by reading CNN, then reading Fox news...then if I'm still interested, I start looking for other options like Al Jazeera or the BBC or CBC etc.

As for guys like Scott, he's not an ignorant buffoon. There is a vestige of truth in all of his arguments and some are dead nuts accurate. He's pretty good about vetting his sources. What differs, is the discussion and conclusions part of the argument.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Benito was actually better at everything ...
    Little known fact: Beni made the trains run on time because the guy was a cracker-jack mechanic. First sign of an engine having a boiler leak? He was ON IT, fixed it up and back on the tracks in no time. Station clocks running a little slow? A tiny twist of the balance rod, a poke here and there, and wammo - back to split-second accuracy.

In fact, I'd trade Dear Leader for Little Benito any day of the week (Sunday schedules may vary). At least he was useful...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Bill is a good guy. If you watch Ozark...Bill is Buddy...the old codger who lives in the basement and doesn't get out much. Solid man, but likely a bit lonely even though he won't admit it. His opinion is based upon 70+ years of experiences, and the last few have probably been a lot less social than the first 70.

I very much dislike Trump. But I won't view everything he's done as bad. I try not let my dislike of him, sway my opinion of reality. I tend to read the news by reading CNN, then reading Fox news...then if I'm still interested, I start looking for other options like Al Jazeera or the BBC or CBC etc.
    I understand your viewpoint on Bill. But as for Trump, it's possible to conceptually agree with some things he's done - I'm in favor of a real border (but with safe and humane admittance of some (but not all) refugees). But the cost! The cost of letting a man absent of morality, integrity, compassion, etc. run the country is far too high.

I just look at the White Supremacists who've come out of the shadows and crevices, and see how they worship this man - it tells me everything I need to know about him.

22. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Really baiting now because you miss him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Really baiting now because you miss him.
    I haven't mastered baiting like you have.