Login to Your Account
Page 94 of 216 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Links please!
    Beef or pork? Wait, lots of pork for the rich in the new "Stimulus" package.

Know what's stimulated? DJT's tiny fingers (and by fingers, I mean his mushroom).

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I could go there, but wanting to keep this low-key, I'd prefer not to make a mountain out of a mohel.

Well, I had to look up mohel. Always something to learn , , ,

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    In the days of social distancing, I suggest you ought go and fuck yourself.
    Trust me, I only wish the very best to the USA and all countries (not the EU).
    I am VERY unhappy with all the various countries rushing through all the draconian laws they have and the ridiculous amounts of money now being implemented and being touted as being the savior.
    I have nothing but contempt for either political side.
    But I genuinely laugh out loud at the Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    You show it is alive and very well, and perhaps can only be killed by the Chinese Virus.
    i am sorry to have misjudged you.
    so you are not a trump follower, but an independent mind that holds nothing but contempt for either side but also happens to agree with the trump followers on the great leader.
    that does make you a trump follower, be it a covert one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Well, I had to look up mohel. Always something to learn , , ,
    Turns out they're a lot like waiters - they only take tips...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    If you see some tall weirdo in a long black cloak carrying a sickle, tell you cant come with him yet, you got some charts to finish up!
    Seriously all the best Trb
    Hopefully it won't come to this! One of our old ads -

I'm wondering how well things will go covid wise over there. More than half the cases here a couple of days ago, were a result of travel in the US, which suggests it's rife there. Then we have our very own, ex-pat Dirty Digger's news channel broadcasting it's all horseshit, echoed by the Executive and various Governors....I think you might be in for a wild ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    One of the characteristics of the type that's attracted to Dear Leader is an infinite capacity for cognitive dissonance.

Country
    FINLAND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Someone was wondering about incoming cases in India and Africa:
    WAG: Mortality rate in there is going to be lot lower than in western countries as most of the population is younger. They also have less risk factors(obesity, high blood pressure etc) Lack of intensive care doesn't matter if 70% of people ending up in intensive care die anyways in Italy.

Compounding effect with HIV could be nasty and Africa has 24 million HIV positives. Or who knows, maybe they don't get the immune system "overshoot" (cytokine storm) that seem to cause lots of problems otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Pete.

I am being admitted.
    I will pass on notes from the inside should they appear to be of interest.
    I am fucking glad I got zero deductible insurance to fight this.

I just heard a nurse quip in the hall outside my er rm.

“The calm before the storm “

We are all nautical idiots it appears..

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    How do you all think this will come to end?
    Not how many deaths or toll on all of us but what stops it?
    All good to not try to catch it and slow it so that hospitals are not overflowing and we can save more lives but that still leaves one able to catch it later.

Some say a vaccine but that is a ways off as you do not want a vaccine that kills people.
    Some say a drug will be found but that search seems to be going nowhere fast.
    Some say herd immunity but that means a whole lot of people have to catch it and recover.

Perhaps like other flus it will back off in the summer allowing a relaxation of rules but will it come back in a second wave in the fall?

Social distancing, stay at home rules, etc. slow the spread which is good but I don't see how that stops it.
    What do you think will end this? How long will the ride be?
    Bob
    Military grade respirators and plenty of hand sanitizer. Watch and see. If the jails and prisons are considered there might be even better measures.

Just a suggestion.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    I am just not sure

I have throughout tried to remain positive, but the math is not telling me what I would like to hear

We will cross 2k deaths by the time I finish typing this, and deaths are a lagging indicator. Odds are someone who is dying today caught it at least 2 weeks ago. So if deaths today are 400.........

Even if the curve breaks tomorrow, we are looking at what 10k as a minimum? And we have no reason to believe the curve is going to break tomorrow.

And if it doesn't break for 2 weeks? Deaths almost doubling every 72 hours? Fook me.
    Incubation times may vary I think I read it is 5 days out to two weeks and if you might be a carrier you may never get sick. Many could continue to be Corona Mary’s .

TR be safe friend.

The medical field may be needing a lot of help before long. Volunteers and maybe ones who are open to learning. When the guard is deployed and a curfew is
    Enacted then it would be to support. I mentioned before that there are numerous persons who are essential and so the kinds of actions the Chinese put in place have not happened. As to whether it is likely to turn that way here remains to be seen yet EG might be right if things get really bad. Citizens may resist even martial law yet I would not think this is likely soon. Steps taken will help some.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is a link to the mother of five who complains men hold are solely at fault for unwanted pregnancies. She is a nice Mormon lady.

FYI guys.

Mom Tired Of Men Shaming Women For Abortions Explains Why “Men Cause 100% Of Unwanted Pregnancies”

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    ...“The calm before the storm “

We are all nautical idiots it appears..
    Take care TR.

I think this is the part of the tsunami where people are standing around on the beach watching the water recede...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hanermo View Post
    Disagree.
    Nonsense.

Mr Trump repeated 15+ times in public that the US has the virus under control, that it amounts to nothing etc.
    Mr Trump suggested multiple times the virus was a hoax, and used by political opponents to besmirch him.

Mr Trump refused to take action, and has still not taken action, 28/3/2020, where numbers of US citizens in some places congregate in bars and social gatherings.

The virus started in october from/near 300 US military service members participating in military games, hotel next to the local wildlife market in Wuhan.
    42 US military members were hospitalised, mandarin hotel iirc, october, 2019, and airlifted home.
    17 chinese got hospitalised, vs 42 US troops.
    Mike Pence begged the chinese government not to publish this around february.

Many of the US service members were from the us amrid biowarfare center or stationed there.
    This may or may not be relevant.
    Well having it under control is like roping a bull. It is a process it boils down to how much control there is. Say you have never told your employer that or even your parents. Even a teacher who would likely admit the specifics might be forthcoming on “under control” talking.

Y’all would be complaining As you are being wheeled into a hospital and upon entry further complaining. I think if any of us are in that situation let’s hope if someone is too critical that they receive heavy heavy medications.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    This is a link to the mother of five who complains men hold are solely at fault for unwanted pregnancies. She is a nice Mormon lady.

FYI guys.

Mom Tired Of Men Shaming Women For Abortions Explains Why “Men Cause 100% Of Unwanted Pregnancies”
    She could always try saying no and keeping her legs closed.

15. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So I misread the tea leaves.
    I just spoke with a doctor.
    Covid is here in this hospital center and increasing every day.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    i am sorry to have misjudged you.
    so you are not a trump follower, but an independent mind that holds nothing but contempt for either side but also happens to agree with the trump followers on the great leader.
    It does seem that Barbter and several others including me do not follow him as much as many here have. You guys are constantly on his (Trump’s) case and he has done nothing but been good to you guys. It is hard for me to understand this because I know that most all of you guys like dogs. EG is not always super critical and he needs his puppy back. See you guys do not appreciate his suggestions nor agree that what he is talking about may have to be done.

It hurts my feeling that you guys are ignoring his points and most of all have kidnapped his puppy dog.

After investigation the culprit.

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2019/0...75976_1280.jpg

It had to be a pretty girl to lure EG’s puppy for capture. “It might have worked on EG also”

Next time pay her extra to get EG also at least you can show appreciation. You liberals always a day late and dollars short.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    How do you all think this will come to end?
    Not how many deaths or toll on all of us but what stops it?
    All good to not try to catch it and slow it so that hospitals are not overflowing and we can save more lives but that still leaves one able to catch it later.

Some say a vaccine but that is a ways off as you do not want a vaccine that kills people.
    Some say a drug will be found but that search seems to be going nowhere fast.
    Some say herd immunity but that means a whole lot of people have to catch it and recover.

Perhaps like other flus it will back off in the summer allowing a relaxation of rules but will it come back in a second wave in the fall?

Social distancing, stay at home rules, etc. slow the spread which is good but I don't see how that stops it.
    What do you think will end this? How long will the ride be?
    Bob
    My take on it is that its not going to peak till about the first of May. Maybe get back to some sense of normal about Labor day.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Qt:[My take on it is that its not going to peak till about the first of May. Maybe get back to some sense of normal about Labor day.]

You could be right but I am hoping that we begin to level off in about two weeks, perhaps see some decline..Looking at the china charts that looks possible for us.. New York bars still partying make me wonder.
    Seem we in Michigan are being serious about it with precautions practiced.

Still politicking by our grubberment is a hurdle to getting the right things done. How can we help instead of blaming and trying to make a fault of every move,..

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What a bunch of whiny adults.

Like anyone here would be willing to trade jobs with our president.

Suck it up, refocus on your busines models, clean your shops, organize and be ready to take the places of the ones that got thinned out because they really shouldn't be in business to begin with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21. Likes barbter, kustomizer liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But you'll continue to slurp the Orange Popcicle. Your choice, I guess.

Ah, the infamous TDS, of which the carriers love to cast upon others while they soil themselves with their undying love of Dear Leader.

Speaking of Dear Conman, guess what the Party of the Poor Whites decided to do, as a show of solidarity with their struggling base. That's right, they put further (massive and unending) tax breaks for the 1% into the stimulus package. And they can be backdated for two years of taxes too! The Party of Fiscal Responsibility strikes again!!

The stimulus bill includes a tax break for the 1% (opinion) - CNN

Man, you guys never tire of getting played, do you?
    Beef or pork? Wait, lots of pork for the rich in the new "Stimulus" package.

Know what's stimulated? DJT's tiny fingers (and by fingers, I mean his mushroom).
    One of the characteristics of the type that's attracted to Dear Leader is an infinite capacity for cognitive dissonance.
    So TDS doesn't exist?
    With all the name calling and bitterness?
    C'mon Milland, you're way better than this.