What's new
What's new

Correct username for moderator??/Ox clear out your inbox

jpevner

Stainless
Hi guys;

Would like to contact Mod Ox/Milacron/admin5/?????

What is the proper procedure now? All of the above have full inboxes.

Jon P.

Hi guys;

Would like to contact Mod Ox/Milacron/admin5/?????

What is the proper procedure now? All of the above have full inboxes.

Jon P.

Ox is up in Ohio running a business. Long-running thread on it.

Admin5 is just Milacron when he's in a mode that needs a different site Admin privilege toolset.

Person best to contact, all else fails, is a full-time staffer, "PracticalMan". She'll be better able to sort most issues, else reach Milacron if he's off somewhere making HIS living.

Include an email if it is not already in your profile, just in case YOUR PM box goes full.

2CW

Aha. That explains it. If no answer from "contact us", will try PracticalMan.

Jon P.

She gets the contact forms, so "either".

Mostly, I use PM's "Send email" feature when available instead of PM-PM, then take it offline.

Box dasn't fill up, old contact info can be recovered from ages ago if need be.

I regard the PM-PM feature as sort of a "first contact only" or emergency tool.

Mayhap that's why the box sizes are kept small?

Does anyone know how I can contact Jennifer Aniston? If no, then Mila Kunis will also work.

Ask with PM contact information, published, and right there in front of us if we but look..

Does anyone NOT know?

Jennifer Aniston contact information

Mila Kunis contact information

AFAIK, both do indeed "work", their booking agent has a fee schedule, and another source - IMDB - will usually list what stars were paid for at least a few of their major motion pictures- "negotiated" packages, usually.

Good luck with that last part. Flaunt it if yah got it, but expect lawyers a Patriot missile battery would be overwhelmed by if ya do!

Nooo I am not a fan nor sniffer of toilet-seats. I just count a major film studio as a one-time client. Interesting business.

:)

Back