What's new
What's new

Create Tool (in Wuhan) non-responsive

Has anyone been dealing with Create Tool? Do we have any evidence that they still exist?
Someone did a while back, posted an email from ... Nina ? She said there was a death in the family sorry sorry etc etc. That was some time ago tho.

Seems like their replies to email leave something to be desired, but I've had the same thing happen with the port of bellingham and craigslist sellers. There's a lot of that going around :(

Someone did a while back, posted an email from ... Nina ? She said there was a death in the family sorry sorry etc etc. That was some time ago tho.

Seems like their replies to email leave something to be desired, but I've had the same thing happen with the port of bellingham and craigslist sellers. There's a lot of that going around :(

It was Nina. Create needs to confirm the order before I can tell PayPal to pay, so I'm wondering why the silence.

It was Nina. Create needs to confirm the order before I can tell PayPal to pay, so I'm wondering why the silence.
You can call. As I remember she speaks English. They are 12 hours ahead of you. From the US you used to have to dial 001 then 86 then the number.

I tried calling back when that thread was current and didn't get far, but things were a mess in Wuhan at that time. I got the feeling that actually the dad was the driving force there, so unh-oh :(

You can call. As I remember she speaks English. They are 12 hours ahead of you. From the US you used to have to dial 001 then 86 then the number.

I do recall that she spoke English. I'll call if nothing happens in a few days.

I tried calling back when that thread was current and didn't get far, but things were a mess in Wuhan at that time. I got the feeling that actually the dad was the driving force there, so unh-oh :(

That was my impression as well. Create Tool may well have been hit hard by COVID.

More than I believe anything out of the mouth of the NSA/CIA. During my lifetime those boys have lied and lied and lied. In fact, I don't remember ever hearing the truth out of the US "intelligence" community. Not even once.

In the main lobby of the CIA office building there is a emblem of the US and the motto inlaid in gold, into the floor which reads:"The Truth Shall Make You Free"

Those boys are in deep, deep shit if God has a sense of irony.

What's annoying is, this is a simple thread about a company selling tool holders but some assholes just have to start spewing irrelevant garbage. I'm about 120% sure that Create Tool is not a cover for the Party.

@pavt : It's not really ironic. They never said they wanted you to be free :)

What's annoying is, this is a simple thread about a company selling tool holders but some assholes just have to start spewing irrelevant garbage.

What are you talking about?
The OP expressed concern over the fact that the company he's trying to contact may have been hard hit by the Virus.
I simply supplied the appropriate link to prove that such concern is not warranted, since the odds of even one member of Create Tool of Wuhan being one of the 4 thousand casualties
in All of China is very unlikely.

What are you talking about?
I'm talking about your snotty, worthless, ignorant attitude. It's not necessary and it's not helpful. The guy was asking about some toolholders, not whatever your personal bullshit hangups are.

Now go check under the bed, there's probably half a dozen commies sneaked in when you left the door open for the dog. In fact the damn dog is probably a CCP plant, an agent with an rf transmitter hidden behind his ear. Better check ! Quick !

You nitwit.

Well it's China. I hear they are getting pretty authoritative about lockdowns and such lately. My BWAG is they have a lid on everything. I have a Chi B2 toolholder. It's ok but I wish I had laid in a better supply of German and Swiss while they were available.

We're hearing that our customers in China are all locked down tight due to efforts to prevent the spread of covid over there. I was told at one plant rather than lock everyone out they locked everyone in! Workers at that plant have been sleeping there for over 40days from what our sales guy told me. I do wonder how that works in practice how plants are supplied with parts and materials if no one is allowed to travel.

We were joking if any guys snuck out for congical visits but apparently severe jail time would occur in such cases.

If I had to guess I would think getting anything out of China right now is probably worse than the USA back in say April of 2020. Seems the Chinese best learn like the rest of us how to live with the virus that they invented.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Back