What's new
What's new

Bicycle Rim producers

Mishaois1

Plastic
I am looking for a bicycle rims producer for high volume production (no spokes are needed, just the rims), prefarable with butt welded seam or sleeve connection (but not must).
I would like to contact directly with the producer, so if someone is familiar with producers and can share thier contact details, that would be amaizing.

Thanks!

Only two US based manufacturers of size I know of are Rolf Prima and Velocity. I'm sure you could get contact information off of their websites. I used to work closely with Rolf Prima, if you have trouble contacting them, let me know and I could possibly get you contact info.

Teryk

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Dude.... GOOGLE

No American (or any) rim manufacturer is going to work with you on that idea you posted about a while back. Maybe someplace in China.

Terk unless you have some vendetta against Rolf, I wouldn't pass on any info.

Only two US based manufacturers of size I know of are Rolf Prima and Velocity. I'm sure you could get contact information off of their websites. I used to work closely with Rolf Prima, if you have trouble contacting them, let me know and I could possibly get you contact info.

Teryk

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I will try to contact them.

Dude.... GOOGLE

No American (or any) rim manufacturer is going to work with you on that idea you posted about a while back. Maybe someplace in China.

Terk unless you have some vendetta against Rolf, I wouldn't pass on any info.

It's not that easy to find rim producers on google (and to contact them directly and not through some third party).
How do you know what i want to produce? the post that i have posted then was small part of an idea that is not related to our production.

It's not that easy to find rim producers on google (and to contact them directly and not through some third party).
How do you know what i want to produce? the post that i have posted then was small part of an idea that is not related to our production.

Actually it is that easy.

Back