Darin Neagle (aka William Neagle) - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    So, if the machines are found, they will be repossessed and the person your husband sold the machines to will be out a wad of money and you will be absolved of responsibility? Not sure of the legalize. Back in the day used machines did not come with pink slips, you assumed the possessor rightfully owned them.

There is apparently (I am NOT a lawyer) the concept of a "bona fide purchaser for value", or similar sounding term. Basically means that if "A" owned something, and "B" stole it and then sold it to "C", Then "A" cannot seize it from "C", who bought it in an ordinary transaction, and had nothing to do with the theft.

I was surprised by that, but it has come up with vehicle "thefts", where the buyer "B" uses a bogus bank check that was actually not issued by a bank, to make the purchase, and sells the vehicle to "C" before the cops catch up with "B". Then "C" is the "bona fide purchaser", and the quarrel is between "A" and "B", since "C" has not done anything wrong, and is an innocent victim.

In that case, the buyer "C" may be entitled to keep the machinery, since they actually paid for it in a normal commercial transaction.

2. Likes foolmeonce2, Garwood liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well at least tell us what his latest schemes and scams are so we all know what to look out for..... he is also an arrogant little prick.... was that self taught as well?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is this the asd9100 guy?

If so how do we know he is not back and playing us all again? This just seems too funny.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Iowa
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ianagos View Post
    Is this the asd9100 guy?

If so how do we know he is not back and playing us all again? This just seems too funny.
    ^^^^^^^ This.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ianagos View Post
    Is this the asd9100 guy?

^^Me wonder big time...

This topic never ends...

NCage code was made end of 2019, leads to this website. He can't still be in business can he??
    Neagle Aero manufacturing for DOD & Aerospace |

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't know what to think of it...I'm 50 50 right now

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by foolmeonce2 View Post
    I don't have any personal financial obligation for these machines.
    I think the statement above conflicts with the statement below.

Haas (CNC Associates) made me sign as a personal guarantor because we were married so I am on the hook for that

CarlBoyd

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He had those on eBay for sale there are pics and numbers go to eBay and do some digging
    Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. Likes foolmeonce2 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And if you can't comment on certain things due to "Litigation" that seems like a gag order, therefore you shouldn't even be here period right???

CNC Associates Inc vs Eternal Engineering Group | Trellis

I was bored so spent a couple minutes looking. I'm done now

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He sold me a damn fine set of divining rods, that's all I can say.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think I smell a rat
    Don

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Iowa
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I said something to the effect of "with the exception" of the DM-2, but thank you for the completely unhelpful comment.
    I think you have unrealistic expectations considering your lack of specific answers to the questions posed and the nature of the person you are discussing here. You have to realize that the person in question was/is a known fraud on this and other sites and would probably not be averse to posing as a vengeful *ex* here to gather intel on how he is perceived. In other words, how would anyone here know whether or not you are legit? Or are you actually the villian himself?

If you are for real, be patient with these people and try to answer their burning questions. If you can't do that you would probably be better off to just bow out now. And if you are not for real... Well, hold on to your hat.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by R. Dan View Post
    I think you have unrealistic expectations considering your lack of specific answers to the questions posed and the nature of the person you are discussing here. You have to realize that the person in question was/is a known fraud on this and other sites and would probably not be averse to posing as a vengeful *ex* here to gather intel on how he is perceived. In other words, how would anyone here know whether or not you are legit? Or are you actually the villian himself?

If you are for real, be patient with these people and try to answer their burning questions. If you can't do that you would probably be better off to just bow out now. And if you are not for real... Well, hold on to your hat.
    Please direct me to any questions I've missed... I thought I had answered most if not all. I am who I say I am, and everything I have said is factual.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you looks up Alpha Arms,LLC in Ark , it's show the corporate filing in her name. Some other info from Havana Ar.
    Also, divorce in Yell Danville district Court a few months later.

17. Likes wheelieking71, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by R. Dan View Post

Don’t make him leave already. Last time I wasn’t paying attention so I missed all the fun I think subscribed to this one this time.

I got my popcorn out

This is too suspicious. But good fun.

Maybe she is who she says she is maybe he is not who she says he is.

Schrodingers Pm member. We will never know.

Anyways to get onto some helpful info. Is there any way you may be able to determine the serial number? I’m you signed as a Gaaruntour I figure that would have had to have serial numbers or something.

If you can get that you can hope the new owner have needed service(it’s a haas mill surely they have) and the you can ask haas for their company name based on the serial number.

Mazak usually asks for the serial number immediately when you call for support then usually ask you if you are with insert company name here. Easy way to find out without ever asking technically

19. Likes foolmeonce2 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JST View Post
    There is apparently (I am NOT a lawyer) the concept of a "bona fide purchaser for value", or similar sounding term. Basically means that if "A" owned something, and "B" stole it and then sold it to "C", Then "A" cannot seize it from "C", who bought it in an ordinary transaction, and had nothing to do with the theft.

I was surprised by that, but it has come up with vehicle "thefts", where the buyer "B" uses a bogus bank check that was actually not issued by a bank, to make the purchase, and sells the vehicle to "C" before the cops catch up with "B". Then "C" is the "bona fide purchaser", and the quarrel is between "A" and "B", since "C" has not done anything wrong, and is an innocent victim.

In that case, the buyer "C" may be entitled to keep the machinery, since they actually paid for it in a normal commercial transaction.
    He is self-taught. I've watched him program complex parts in less than an hour. He is a very intelligent person, regardless of many here may think. I've seen him make beautiful, accurate parts. I am not permitted to add any anything more, publicly.

That is interesting. I will look into it.
    You don't need to look into anything, your attorney would have explained it too you already. Unless.......

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So you were/ are married to him. Has he been married more than once and are there any other ex's out there who have been scammed?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My lawyer isn’t for any business litigation. It’s of the personal variety.
    Could behoove you to at least have a "consultation" with a Criminal Defense Attorney? And LISTEN. Attentively. VERY?

Smouldering ashpits of past or present frauds, clear or controversial, are hazardous enough without naifs wandering around whilst blindly sprayin' gasoline about... on a globally searcheable, and google-indexed to a fare-thee-public forum ....archived in depth ... by many.

I have no dog in this fight, but Lawsters go bald-headed NUTS over such foolishness..

Usual disclaimer:

"I am not a lawyer, either."

"A Nimitz-class carrier battle group is not a lawyer, either."

More's the pity...

23. Likes foolmeonce2 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    Nope.......

If Dualkit were still here (I don't miss him) by now he would have had the name of his wife and a picture posted by now. That's if he was married and the OP was his wife.
    I sent him a message, I'm sure he'll get a chuckle lol.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D Nelson View Post
    I explained it awhile back it was about 15 k on a bunch of ar15 uppers
    Don

Do you have a link? I can't find it.