What's new
What's new

DOALL 2013-20 Band Saw

jimk1960

Aluminum
I just purchased a 2013-20 DOALL band saw.
I am looking for a manual, PDF would be great.
I also need to know if there is a lifting eye hole in the top. If not can it be sling loaded?

Thanks

Jim

I also need to know if there is a lifting eye hole in the top. If not can it be sling loaded?

Thanks

Jim

Should have a spot for a lifting eye in the top of the saw, or you can sling load it as well.......the balance point for a single sling is up next to the column, or it will balance very well on one fork in the same spot.

Kevin

Jim,

For future reference, perform a google search with the term 'pdf manual' after the tool model #. The majority of the time this will yield the user/installation/part manuals...

Thanks

Jim

Thanks, I did find the manual right after I posted this, but the night before I could not google must not have liked me that night.
The manual I found was the parts as posted above. So still looking for an operator manual.

Thanks

I was able to find the parts manual on the DoAll website, but I couldn’t find the instruction manual. Anyone able to find it?

Back