What's new
What's new

Doall V-26

edl

Aluminum
Although Santa didn't bring it, i did recently pick up an old 26" bandsaw

Yes, I have the manual from Doall's website (SN 263951 to 265329923)

Yes, I have searched the forum prior to posting

On page C-3&4 of the manual

V-26 263951 to 26532923 Parts Manual 23.jpg

I am missing the assembly that starts with part #6-01103

I have the adjustment assembly below it and I have tried to screw it in to the missing hole...does not fit

Can someone please tell me what that missing lever does? - is it also related to the safety housing over the blade? (I can says that loosening the lower one does not allow me to move the blade safety guard) - or is it an adjustment of some sort to the upper wheel?

are parts like this available anywhere or does someone by chance have dimensions so that I can turn it?

Never mind all those numbers - I'll see if I still have those V36 parts. If they are there Santa will send them on - no warranty on whether they will do you any good or not:D

ON EDIT: Add photos - been in those plastic bags for 15 1/2 years. The shaft for the four spoke has a 5 /16-18 thread on the end if you want to check that out on the machine

Although Santa didn't bring it, i did recently pick up an old 26" bandsaw

Yes, I have the manual from Doall's website (SN 263951 to 265329923)

Yes, I have searched the forum prior to posting

On page C-3&4 of the manual

View attachment 273320

I am missing the assembly that starts with part #6-01103

I have the adjustment assembly below it and I have tried to screw it in to the missing hole...does not fit

Can someone please tell me what that missing lever does? - is it also related to the safety housing over the blade? (I can says that loosening the lower one does not allow me to move the blade safety guard) - or is it an adjustment of some sort to the upper wheel?

are parts like this available anywhere or does someone by chance have dimensions so that I can turn it?

Attachments

• 20191225_110540.jpg
    20191225_110540.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20191225_110622.jpg
    20191225_110622.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Rumor is all doall saws have a tapped hole in the top of the upper arm for a lifting eye. Does yours? I think it is either 3/4 or one inch. It may not apply to the larger saws with four wheels.
I may have the wrong brand and it is Grob instead.
Bill D.

Rumor is all doall saws have a tapped hole in the top of the upper arm for a lifting eye. Does yours? I think it is either 3/4 or one inch. It may not apply to the larger saws with four wheels.
I may have the wrong brand and it is Grob instead.
Bill D.

hi Bill somebody painted over the entire saw with a pretty thick coat of white paint so possibly it's covered up but if not I don't see it

edl,

I have a DoAll V26 with hydraulic feed. I may be able to help if you need photos or dimensions.

Ron

Back